2007 - Mika On 'What Perez Sez On vh1!!!!

:lmfao:

you're insane. :naughty:

Possibly. :lmfao:

But it's rare that I ever see Mika on full-sized television, so I'm not missing my chance, dang it. *stomps around dramatically*

Plus, I think Perez is hilarious and I want to watch this show, anyway.

I'm recording it, but I'll need pretty much everyone to send me reminders throughout the day on MySpace. I'm so forgetful. :sad:

I just don't know how to get it on YouTube once I've recorded it on DVD.

Hannah you don't get VH1? That is a tragedy!

NO! :( I don't even get MTV. We have all of the local channels, ABC Family, Disney, CNN, E!, TBS, Lifetime Movie Channel and maybe one or two more. The cable at college sucks!

We don't know what show Mika is going to be on, yet. The one this Tuesday is just "What Perez Sez About the VMAs." It'll probably be a few weeks before Mika is on.

NO! :( I don't even get MTV. We have all of the local channels, ABC Family, Disney, CNN, E!, TBS, Lifetime Movie Channel and maybe one or two more. The cable at college sucks!

We don't know what show Mika is going to be on, yet. The one this Tuesday is just "What Perez Sez About the VMAs." It'll probably be a few weeks before Mika is on.

Well, I'm going to have to call your school and have a little chat with them about that. I get more channels here at school than I do at home...I even have HBO in my room!

Well, I'm going to have to call your school and have a little chat with them about that. I get more channels here at school than I do at home...I even have HBO in my room!

Geeeeez. We have a channel where the college plays newly released movies every three hours, but that's the extent of it, really. I hardly ever watch TV in there. The internet connection sucks, too. If you try to stream something like music or movies, it takes about an hour to load, and I can never listen to MySpace music or anything because it will play for about 10 seconds, stop, start getting all jerky, start again, stop, etc. :thumbdown:

Geeeeez. We have a channel where the college plays newly released movies every three hours, but that's the extent of it, really. I hardly ever watch TV in there. The internet connection sucks, too. If you try to stream something like music or movies, it takes about an hour to load, and I can never listen to MySpace music or anything because it will play for about 10 seconds, stop, start getting all jerky, start again, stop, etc. :thumbdown:

That is not cool. Not cool at all :thumbdown:

Not if it is American VH1, I don't get that, sorry, I am in the UK.

it's alright. i'm sure SOMEONE will post it. *HNT**HINT*:wink2:

i don't think so unfortunately :thumbdown: it would probably be the funniest show EVER if it was live!!!!

it would!:roftl:

I have a feeling that this is going to be a funny interview. :naughty:

I can't wait. Is it a live show?

noooo.

i don't think Vh1 would let Perez do a live show. :naughty:

Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG MORE US TV OMG YAAAYYY!!!

T4P, Steph!!!

that was my first thought.

More MIKA exposure!!:cool:

and you're very welcome!:thumb_yello: