Happy Ending Single

lindor_love_today

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what?!?!?! :tears: i love the orignal how can they do this to me?!?! :crybaby: :crybaby:

if they take out the little bit of love part, i don't see how that could ever happen but if they do, i'm going to go kung fu on someone's butt :mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah, for sure, i love that part..if they take it out...:mf_rosetinted:

I think they will cut it a lil bit more because its kinda long !

WHAT??? It's only 4 1/2 minutes. MJ's singles are like 6 minutes or more, and he's still like one of the best selling artists EVER! I don't see how they could have made it more upbeat... he's floating around with balloons in the vid. LOL... Mika's probably say at his pc watching us cry over the changes, saying exactly what we DON'T want doing like oh SH*T I did EXACTLY THAT!!

WHAT??? It's only 4 1/2 minutes. MJ's singles are like 6 minutes or more, and he's still like one of the best selling artists EVER! I don't see how they could have made it more upbeat... he's floating around with balloons in the vid. LOL... Mika's probably say at his pc watching us cry over the changes, saying exactly what we DON'T want doing like oh SH*T I did EXACTLY THAT!!

I shall complain to the authoroties about this

if its not as good as the original

. MIKA will get a very personal email from me to please get back the original version

its so beautiful as it is! darn it!

I shall complain to the authoroties about this

if its not as good as the original

. MIKA will get a very personal email from me to please get back the original version

its so beautiful as it is! darn it!

He must complain to whoever has done this!

hmmmph

I am a composer and I have the control over my music...no one shortens my pieces!

BBC Radio 1 :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/listen/

Freddie said that Sara Cox (13.00 - 16.00) is playing it all week.

There is a 'Listen Again' option, but it isn't working (for me at least) for yesterday's programme.:sneaky2:

So where is Freddie?! :shocked::wink2:

Yes, where is he??:blink:

Forced to give out this info in his absence.:mf_rosetinted:

As I have already posted in the other thread related to this, yes it has been cut, and the little "bit of love" part is still on it, just mixed in with the chorus more than on the album version.

You should be able to get Sara Coxs' show from yesterday on the listen again feature now, it usually takes a while for it to come up, it was on between 2.30 and 3.00pm if that's any help.