Mika is neally out the English singles charts

Clare

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah where on earth have you been lol?! go to the news section to hear the radio edit, search youtube to find the making of the happy ending video, and watch out for news of when the video will be released on TV! (i think it's next friday?!)

yeah where on earth have you been lol?! go to the news section to hear the radio edit, search youtube to find the making of the happy ending video, and watch out for news of when the video will be released on TV! (i think it's next friday?!)

Next friday? Can't wait! Someone will put it on Youtube for us, I hope!

Big Girls has done very well, in fact all three songs have done well.

They all stayed in the charts for a good many weeks, Grace Kelly looked as if it had taken root at one point:roftl:

Happy Ending is on the radio as we speak.

I live in the US and believe me when I say that I get really dissappointed when a lot of people listen to crappy music. Of course no offense to the artist. But people in the US need to be more open. Most of the people I know like hip-hop and r&b. We need to have more variety. There are a lot of people who like MIKA here in the states but not enough I guess.

Let's hope it gets better. What I don't understand is that almost every single gig he had here, MIKA sold out!!!! And not a lot of people do that when they start.