xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have any of you seen Labyrinth?

the hand things are from, or i guess like the ones from Labyrinth! :D

Yup, they were talking about it in the Dutch thread. It's ages ago that I saw Labyrinth, can't remember the hands though. I think I have seen them somewhere else. But I can imagine that they have been used before. Balloons and stars have been used before too. :naughty:

i when i first saw it i didnt like the going into space part. i tseemed too, idk, fake i guess. every thing else was great though. i literaly watched it another 10 times and im in love with it:wub2:

i cried this last time:tears:

mika, i adore youso much, words cannot explain

OMG that was so awsome! >_<

(God I haven't been here in a long time)

And out of all the days to check up on Mika he has a new music vid out. Best day so far! <3

He's so cute in the vid, but it's so sad. Awww.

OMGOMGOMG! I LOOOOOVE IT! It's the most creative video I've ever seen. Mika looks gorgeous and the creatures are adorable. AND THE BALLOONS! AMAZING. I'm so stupid I'm really excited and giggling in front of the computer screen! My sister passed me by a couple of minutes ago and couldn't understand what was going on. I told her: "IT'S HAPPY ENDING! HEAR THAT?" and she was like "UH?". I'm so happy, anyway! I can't wait to see it on TV. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I think I must of watched this about 50 times tonight LOL:wub2: :naughty::blush-anim-cl: These are my favourite bits:

bedhe.jpg

Mika in bed obviously LOL

smilehe.jpg

I love his smile:wub2:

stars.jpg

Gotta love the stars!

Yeess! I've been looking at it ever since i discovered it was already on the web! This must be my 50th time as well! And the part in bed was so sweet! Don't you think the little creatures blinking from the wall are adorable?

My impressions:

1) Well, I like it better than the last two videos! GK is still tops though.

2) To think I made a comment on Mika's myspace photos saying "You need a lot more creepyness in your videos. Creepyness and balloons. I see you've got the balloons, but I would encourage you to incorporate your toy collection come to life in order to up the creepyness." Ha! Thank you for being so obliging, Mika. (I swear, either all my thoughts are really obvious and cliche too, or Mika almost always does what I say he "should" do next.) Of course since I made that comment after the video was already shot, I just sound dumb.

3) Mika's really taking this whole 80s-inspiration thing seriously, isn't he? I expect to see New Wave fashions in the next vid. Also, Mika doing Bowie's touching-the-ground-dance move. (Yes, yes, Mika or his director have obviously watched Labyrinth.)

4) The lining on that jacket is awesome.

5) Mika's been working out even more?

6) My one gripe is--what's with all the smiling at the end? This song is not happy. It's quite delightfully uncompromisingly bleak while retaining a sense of bizarre optimism, but not happy. This video makes it... happy.

--Jack

Whatever happens I guess I wish him well.........maybe it's a little bit of heaven but a little bit of hell??????

Vix x

BTW...........I wonder what Mika makes of it...............after all, it is the hardest story he has ever told.......

Vix x