Vote for Mika as the Sexiest Man on the Planet of 2007 in UK's sofeminine

dino_gurl7189

Yeah!! When I started voting tonight it was 21%. I voted about 40 times or so and it changed to 22%! I LOVE it when it does that.

I know, I know, it is because of all of you lovies, lovelys, who voted before me today. You are AWESOME!! :naughty: KEEP :punk:

Well done to you! I've seen it change sometimes when I have been voting. By my reckoning, if we keep this up, we'll have The Deppster beaten within five days. We are Mika's awesome fans! Doing it for him because we love him, and he deserves our love! Let's keep going....

Love today, from Marilyn

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!! When I started voting tonight it was 21%. I voted about 40 times or so and it changed to 22%! I LOVE it when it does that.

I know, I know, it is because of all of you lovies, lovelys, who voted before me today. You are AWESOME!! :naughty: KEEP :punk:

I've never seen it change. Never ever, but I guess it has to :biggrin2:

And JD is down to 30%, we're going to do this girls!

It could even be less then 10% because if Mika goes up, Johnny goes down...:naughty:

Yes that's right. As Mika goes up UNholy Johnny goes down, so Mika only has to get half the total to draw, and a few more... or a lot more... to bring home the poll!! Everyone is doing great!!

Love today, from Marilyn

P.S. I figured out how to get myself an avator at last.

Yes that's right. As Mika goes up UNholy Johnny goes down, so Mika only has to get half the total to draw, and a few more... or a lot more... to bring home the poll!! Everyone is doing great!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I re-thought that....maybe it isn't quite true what I said, Johnny going down if Mika goes up.....: the points can come of from different contestants. Am I making myself clear of am I making it worse?:blink:

I re-thought that....maybe it isn't quite true what I said, Johnny going down if Mika goes up.....: the points can come of from different contestants. Am I making myself clear of am I making it worse?:blink:

VOTE FOR THIS SEXY MAN NOW . . .

http://mika.fr/images/article_attitude_2007-04_cover.jpg

[The Queen of Hearts is watching.]

Yes Anna, you're right! Johhn Depp's fans have obviously realised what is happening. Its pistols at dawn (or rather mice) but we can do this! Pick up the pace everyone!!!!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Well done you!!!

And well done us. I think we can take the credit for Mika's progress so far. Keep up the voting :biggrin2:

The pages are loading nicely atm. It's addictive but he is on 24%!

Well done you!!!

And well done us. I think we can take the credit for Mika's progress so far. Keep up the voting :biggrin2:

The pages are loading nicely atm. It's addictive but he is on 24%!

GRETA MADE IT SUPER EASY TO DO--CLICK BELOW

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/psycho/d1524/x11104.html

MIKA SHOWS US WHAT HE'S MADE OF:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10573015

OUR TURN TO SHOW HIM WHAT WE'RE MADE OF . . . "COME ON!"

PS: MIKA'S BEDROOM LOOK

http://www.buzznet.com/sizes/12168981/?type=user

The Deppster's down to 29. I was worried there for a while when he didn't go down, but obviously his fans arn't as dedicated as us! We're doing great, but does anyone know how long we have till the poll closes? Also, are you all voting on the other sites as well? It's a good job I'm medically retired, because this is my new fulol time job!!

The Deppster's down to 29. I was worried there for a while when he didn't go down, but obviously his fans arn't as dedicated as us! We're doing great, but does anyone know how long we have till the poll closes? Also, are you all voting on the other sites as well? It's a good job I'm medically retired, because this is my new fulol time job!!

Yesterday I've sent an e-mail to the magazine asking what the deadline is. Now I'm waiting for their answer.