New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, We now have 46 MFC representatives heading 40 countries around the world.

This is great, and we appreciate your support and your help in welcoming new members. In doing so, you are helping create a real sense of community in the Mika Fan Club. We want more and more people to find out about the fan club and join, and we want people from every walk of life to feel welcomed and comfortable here.

Representatives,

Don't forget to get out there and spread the word about Mika and the fan club (upcoming Mika gigs are the ideal opportunity). You can buy official MFC gear at the online store here:

http://www.cafepress.com/mikafanclub

We're already 46 that's great !!!:wub2: :wub2: I love being a representative :biggrin2:

All updated :thumb_yello:

BTW, Freds, now I see you here...I have a new protegé, Diana. Your album wasn't selling well enough...you can discuss this issue in the thread about it, just to let you know...

Okay people, carry on:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
for me being a rep, i will try not to be as dirty as i used to be.

sorry!

:shocked::naughty:

hey well now that i know you are mika's representative in austria... well we are near each other so if you need help with sthg and you think i can help you don't think twice...im here to help you! really!:wink2: even though i have a few weeks here i would love to contribute in mfc!

hey well now that i know you are mika's representative in austria... well we are near each other so if you need help with sthg and you think i can help you don't think twice...im here to help you! really!:wink2: even though i have a few weeks here i would love to contribute in mfc!

that's sooooooo lovely! :wub2:

the austrians are rare on the MFC!