What about Mika and Alexa Chung?!!

flor_arg_16

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika and Alexa strike me as being right on the same wavelength, as if they would make good friends, but looking at his body language I wouldn't say he fancies her or flirts with her.:mf_rosetinted:

I get a different impression with certain others. Just my humble opinion and I will not elaborate!:mf_rosetinted: But what do I know? Zilch:roftl:

How could you say such a thing ?:shocked:

I was just joking! Others were calling him a "man whore"....I was just going along with the theme of the conversation :wink2:

Yeah. A perfect oneliner for on a t-shirt:

Mika is a slut :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

How much would I love to have that shirt? A LOT. :roftl:

lol xD

first people thought Mika was flirting with Zane on Popworld in the Roxercise video, now Alexa...but even Mika says he flirts with anything and everything lol. It's part of a Leo's nature...I should know, I'm one myself xD

Part of a Gemini's too! LOL!

xx

I like the two of them together. They have great chemistry, whether it's like "that" or not, I don't know, but I know that I enjoy all the interviews and videos of them together. Even in the Popworld interview they were fun to watch.

I originally thought that they were somewhat into each other after watching the Popworld zoo interview, or I at least thought that Alexa was into him, and even more so after she said that she liked guys with curly hair about a month later. Then, I got more into Mika, and I just don't think so now. :wink2:

They DO have great chemistry, but I think it's just friendliness there. :)

I like the two of them together. They have great chemistry, whether it's like "that" or not, I don't know, but I know that I enjoy all the interviews and videos of them together. Even in the Popworld interview they were fun to watch.

I totally agree with that!!

I think that Alexa seems to be a very sweet girl, and they just get on.....Unlike that other on, Miquita, who I think has a real attitude and I don't like it a bit when she interviews Mika.

And I think that M himself prefers Alexa.

I originally thought that they were somewhat into each other after watching the Popworld zoo interview, or I at least thought that Alexa was into him, and even more so after she said that she liked guys with curly hair about a month later. Then, I got more into Mika, and I just don't think so now. :wink2:

They DO have great chemistry, but I think it's just friendliness there. :)

You are probably correct

:biggrin2:

Yeah. A perfect oneliner for on a t-shirt:

Mika is a slut :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:roftl::lmao::lmao: mind you I think a few variations would be good too like, Mika the manwhore.....or Mika's a SLAAAAAAAG! or even Mika the strawberry TART! lol.

(I do think he is a natural flirt and he doesn't even know he is doing it so he doesn't mean to do it, and he probably means nothing by it, if he ever flirted with me I would have his brain examined lol).