What about Mika and Alexa Chung?!!

flor_arg_16

I've decided to post this thread because since I've watched this video: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=JxpMUV5bCsw (it's the video of T4 on the beach) I've got something going on my mind...Don't you think that Mika. kind of like, Alexa???:blush-anim-cl: I mean he got so nervous when he was talking to her, like he doesn't know what to do!!!and when she appeared backstage to get her costume he went straight to where she was and held her hand!!! MMM and what about the part in which she did that little dance for him??He seems a little bit turned on and he saw clearly that hole in her pantyhose so he looked pretty carefully into her!!:wub2:

What do you think?

please comment!!

kisses to everybody!!you're all amazing!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol xD

first people thought Mika was flirting with Zane on Popworld in the Roxercise video, now Alexa...but even Mika says he flirts with anything and everything lol. It's part of a Leo's nature...I should know, I'm one myself xD

yeah ... Caz will accept a fiver ....:fisch:

:roftl: :roftl:

lol xD

first people thought Mika was flirting with Zane on Popworld in the Roxercise video, now Alexa...but even Mika says he flirts with anything and everything lol. It's part of a Leo's nature...I should know, I'm one myself xD

yeah :roftl: that's just the way he is.

I've heard him say that he's often 'not flirting' yet people think that he is!! In fact I have had that problem many times and believe me, I have gotten in some situations where I found myself having to backtrack or 'explain' that I didn't really have 'dodgy intentions' , LOL!

So maybe whenever we see him and we think he's flirting, he actually isn't really, and he is just being friendly......BUT I must admit that when I saw that T4 thingie I did think that he had a thing for her. I thought the same about Alex Zane in the Roxercise video though!!:naughty:

I've heard him say that he's often 'not flirting' yet people think that he is!! In fact I have had that problem many times and believe me, I have gotten in some situations where I found myself having to backtrack or 'explain' that I didn't really have 'dodgy intentions' , LOL!

So maybe whenever we see him and we think he's flirting, he actually isn't really, and he is just being friendly......BUT I must admit that when I saw that T4 thingie I did think that he had a thing for her. I thought the same about Alex Zane in the Roxercise video though!!:naughty:

same here. I'm just a friendly person lmao! I almost got sacked from my job because the team leaders/managers thought i was giving the boys too much attention!!

I actually thought that there was some sparks when they went to the zoo.

But that was only one of the first videos I ever saw of Mika. Now that I've seen hundreds more (LOL) I can gage it against other interactions he's had with other people.

I don't see the possibility of this anymore. I see MIKA differently from that time. :biggrin2:

haha. I dont know.

But if they end up together ever, I'd be happy!! Alexa is really cool and she seems awesome and she has a great personality and i think her and mika would be really good together!!! Hahaha

No

:glasses2:

I agree :mf_rosetinted:

no seriosly lol... hmmmmmm I honestly did see a little light around Alexa when chattin with mika, but than again... mika tends to make every person feel oh so special :blush-anim-cl: Like no one else exists but the person he is talking to...

GOD I MISS THAT BOY!

Hahaha I feel your pain.....:wub2::blush-anim-cl: