Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

what? :blink: they look normal to me...

maybe that's because most people at my school wear their pants around their ankles :naughty:

hahahahhaa that's totally the same with my school. i guess it's only america cuz in europe they wear their pants right. lol :roftl: :roftl:

but if you look at the second picture they look really low, like you can see a lot of the shirt.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahhaa that's totally the same with my school. i guess it's only america cuz in europe they wear their pants right. lol :roftl: :roftl:

but if you look at the second picture they look really low, like you can see a lot of the shirt.

true...but at least Mika looks good in it...

some boys at my school have to waddle around clutching their crotch all day and i still see their boxers...*pukes*:boxed:

some boys at my school have to waddle around clutching their crotch all day and i still see their boxers...*pukes*:boxed:

hahahah yes! and when they walk down the hallway they have to spread their legs really wide just to keep their pants up! it's ridiculous. and i think mika looks good with his pants low is because they fit him properly and are wicked hott. :wub2: hahaha

I KNOW!:thumbdown:

If guys wore proper fitting pants they would probably go up like 3 points in my book.

i just noticed that he wears his pants really low. haha. it just occured to me! hahaha. wow.

Yes, I've noticed as well. I like it. :das:

I think his torso is just very long so most of his pants are very low, even the non-lowrise.

svmika108.jpg

i reckon he looks like a hobbit in this picture, im not sure what it is

I never thought that as a hobbit pic, although I knew there was something familiar in it. Now that you said it, he really looks like a hobbit! :biggrin2: Maybe it's because he doesn't have shoes on and he has a stubble. This must be the third hobbit pic already. :roftl:

Okay... I have to ask something... In the pic where Mika has the coat on, and there's safety pins on his shirt (the one Christine took the watermarks off)... when was it taken (if I can get a guess at what month it was taken that would be helpful)?

Thanks!

Nico

Okay... I have to ask something... In the pic where Mika has the coat on, and there's safety pins on his shirt (the one Christine took the watermarks off)... when was it taken (if I can get a guess at what month it was taken that would be helpful)?

Thanks!

Nico

You're talking about this picture, right?

flag.jpg

I'm guessing it was taken Spring 2007.

He's wearing the same clothes and has the same toys around his neck that he does in this picture:

gmaspring.jpg

^^and that one was taken when he performed on Good Morning America in the Spring. You can see the video of that here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dERh7nmMAwM

Also, there's an American flag in the background of that first pic, and I've never been to France, but I would assume that they don't just have American flags hanging off the side of buildings. :biggrin2:

Thanks!

Nico

I've never seen any pics like that so it's hard to say but his hair has been shorter than that for months and he's dressed rather warmly so I'm guessing it was in the spring.

He's wearing the same clothes and has the same toys around his neck that he does in this picture:

Yes you're right, I was just thinking it looked like NYC and went back to the GMA pictures. It was Thursday, March 29.

abc_gma_mika2_070329_ssh.jpg

I never thought that as a hobbit pic, although I knew there was something familiar in it. Now that you said it, he really looks like a hobbit! :biggrin2: Maybe it's because he doesn't have shoes on and he has a stubble. This must be the third hobbit pic already. :roftl:

I think it's 'cos his trousers are too short which make his massive feet look even bigger! :roftl:

He must have very long arms too 'cos all his jacket sleeves look to short as well.

Do like the stubble tho! Mmmm......is for....... MIKA!!!

xx

You're talking about this picture, right?

flag.jpg

gmaspring.jpg

^^and that one was taken when he performed on Good Morning America in the Spring. You can see the video of that here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dERh7nmMAwM

Also, there's an American flag in the background of that first pic, and I've never been to France, but I would assume that they don't just have American flags hanging off the side of buildings. :biggrin2:

Very good detective work! That definitely had to be the same day as the GMA spring performance.