Can't stand losing (Mika's version) you on youtube

mariposa

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's better then the original. i love he dared do something different. it's so mika. no label. i loved if his next album will be something like this. would be surprising. a bomb.

I cant, I cant, I cant stand losing

it on my ipod now :punk:

..you forgot a letter ...:roftl:

I did it for stylistic purposes.:mf_rosetinted:

So it rhymed with 'Aerosmith'...I don't think that 'Aeromika' has the same effect as 'Aeromik'!

:bleh:

I went to listen to it thinking it would be horrible, but I like it. S'pose it's different tastes in music. But I think Mika should be louder, it's difficult to hear him properly.

I think that this is my biggest issue with the track: that you can hardly hear Mika singing cause the music and arrangements are so loud

:thumb_yello:

I did it for stylistic purposes.:mf_rosetinted:

So it rhymed with 'Aerosmith'...I don't think that 'Aeromika' has the same effect as 'Aeromik'!

:bleh:

I know I know...and "Aeromika" kinda sounds like a satellite or something..:naughty::biggrin2:

Oh! I loved that version. Just didn't like that voice (I don't know how to explain in English) that keep saying something I don't understand...

but Mika's voice is sensacional!!!!

I think you probably mean the "qozi qozi" sound..:biggrin2:

I don't know if you've already seen it, but MIKA fan page has put up Mika's song for the birthday of Radio 1 on youtube!

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgW02_j5fwA

Well, I don't know what everybody else thinks about it but I have to say that I HATE it!!! It's really aweful (I'm sorry to say this about a Mika song), but I just can't stand it!

"Can't satnd losing you" being one of the best songs ever written doesn't deserve such a "treatment"!

(anyway, that's just my opinion....)

No, it's not that good. Mika needs a song with a really good tune to display his voice. I may be nuts but, I can't understand... If it's Radio 1's 40th birthday and they are doing the old songs with new people... Why the hell haven't they asked Mika to sing 'Don't Stop Me Now', he would nail it and it would be just his type of song!

I just listened to it again ...TWICE :blink: I managed to listen to it right through both times but it sounded different this time, (have they changed it since the one I heard the other day?).

Anyway, I still hate most of it, though I can at least make out that if Mika did this properly it would be a much better version, as it stands now it sounds like some drug induced no-talent of my own person has stolen a few sounds from here and there, added a watered down solution of Mikas beautiful voice, chucked in a few scabby ice cubes and rotten fruit and made a foul tasting cocktail that can only be enjoyed when your well drunk anyway by the end of some rave that you ended up in by accident.

Sorry if that is harsh but

1. I hate rave and tecno stuff
  2. I would never listen to this as it stands let alone buy it.

But if this is what Mika wants to tinkle with, then why not it's up to him, but we can't ALL like EVERYTHING he does, we have to be true to ourselves and I am even though some of you like it, it's all personal taste at the end of the day.

Sorry Mika I love your stuff but I hate this, I think all the poo on it, the talking, the random unmelodious oddments just don't work at all for me. Ah well there's plenty of good Mika stuff I can listen to instead.

I just listened to it again ...TWICE :blink: I managed to listen to it right through both times but it sounded different this time, (have they changed it since the one I heard the other day?).

Anyway, I still hate most of it, though I can at least make out that if Mika did this properly it would be a much better version, as it stands now it sounds like some drug induced no-talent of my own person has stolen a few sounds from here and there, added a watered down solution of Mikas beautiful voice, chucked in a few scabby ice cubes and rotten fruit and made a foul tasting cocktail that can only be enjoyed when your well drunk anyway by the end of some rave that you ended up in by accident.

Sorry if that is harsh but

1. I hate rave and tecno stuff
  2. I would never listen to this as it stands let alone buy it.

But if this is what Mika wants to tinkle with, then why not it's up to him, but we can't ALL like EVERYTHING he does, we have to be true to ourselves and I am even though some of you like it, it's all personal taste at the end of the day.

Sorry Mika I love your stuff but I hate this, I think all the poo on it, the talking, the random unmelodious oddments just don't work at all for me. Ah well there's plenty of good Mika stuff I can listen to instead.

:thumb_yello:

Each to their own...Different songs will produce different responses from different people.

It is essential to stay true to oneself.