I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not shy away from personal questions.... ESPECIALLY in this thread! I am very open! YES, my ex was REALLY gay and I got a child out of him... he is 13 now and in Middle School... he goes around telling everyone that his daddy is gay... he has GUTS! LOL It is really funny to me though! I cannot HELP it! Everyone that I have ever loved or been attracted to is gay.

I have ALWAYS blamed it on Freddie. It is like when i first saw Freddie when I was 5 *he was 35* THAT is my ideal man.... and who is more flamboyant than Freddie????? MIKA... Just Kidding:roftl:

So he was openly gay when you two got married? I've always wanted to marry a gay guy. I think that they would be so fun. :D

*puts on glasses and takes pencil from behind ear and starts jotting down notes*:naughty:

I see....*getting used to word flamer. Until last week I had never heard this*

And when did you first realise you had this attration?

....you are too good doctor!!!!!

When I was 5 and first discovered Freddie.

So he was openly gay when you two got married? I've always wanted to marry a gay guy. I think that they would be so fun. :D

YES... and the FUNNY thing is I SEEM to attract gay men to me as well! Which makes my case all the more interestingly suspicious! It is weird!!!! They are all I see! I dunno... that is why I think I am REALLY a gay man trapped in a woman's body!!!!

Hmm *takes more notes*

5 huh? And how did Freddie make you feel? Can you describe the first time you saw him

OMG! I thought that I was gonna DIE! He was the MOST beautiful thing that I had ever laid my eyes on. He made my heart skip a few beats- and my life has never been the same since! To this very day he is the LOVE of my life!

OK..... well I shall ask some shrinky questions

What is it about sexually ambigious men that makes you attracted to them?

That's so hard to answer! But it wouldn't be therapy if it were easy:naughty:

I will have to think about that. A lot :roftl:

I'm only attracted to reasonably straight-acting gay/ambiguous men. Not really the ultra-camp type.

Erm....:blink::blush-anim-cl: and the thought of two men together is just :mf_lustslow:

*runs and hides, first therapy session is tough*

OMG! I thought that I was gonna DIE! He was the MOST beautiful thing that I had ever laid my eyes on. He made my heart skip a few beats- and my life has never been the same since! To this very day he is the LOVE of my life!

And when you first saw him did you realise he was openly gay or did this observation come later?

(Its fun to play shrink)

And when you first saw him did you realise he was openly gay or did this observation come later?

(Its fun to play shrink)

YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT!!!!!

I totally realised that this man was openly gay and I WANTED him!

i'm a midsexual or whatever its called...xDDD LOL

and I always thought Mika is too...

if there's something good about it, it's that i had the opportunity to choose...and I chose a man like Mika. Perhaps one day he wondered about if he wanted to be with a woman or man and made his decission, which of course, we don't know..hehe

and yes, sometimes i have the feeling that i was a man in my past lives, or i have a masculine part inside me...i dunno..it's quite confusing...xDDDD

have a nice day! Romi

That's so hard to answer! But it wouldn't be therapy if it were easy:naughty:

I will have to think about that. A lot :roftl:

I'm only attracted to reasonably straight-acting gay/ambiguous men. Not really the ultra-camp type.

Erm....:blink::blush-anim-cl: and the thought of two men together is just :mf_lustslow:

*runs and hides, first therapy session is tough*

OK, so you like men who seem to be able to go either way... interesting *scribbles notes*

Hmm... When did this start?

(We can go easy if you want... its all for fun anyway :naughty:)

YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT!!!!!

I totally realised that this man was openly gay and I WANTED him!

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

So do you think it was the gayness that attracted you to him, or was it something else? In other words can you pinpoint one (or more) factor that attracted you more than ever?

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

So do you think it was the gayness that attracted you to him, or was it something else? In other words can you pinpoint one (or more) factor that attracted you more than ever?

I loved his whole dimeanor. The way he moved across the stage, and had long hair OH and the leotards.... I LOVE a man in sequins.... I guess it was JUST

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about him, not to mention that he was amazingly good looking on TOP of it all.... But yes, I feel it was the 'gayness' that was the initial attraction, had he NOT been so CAMP I doubt I would have looked twice!

I loved his whole dimeanor. The way he moved across the stage, and had long hair OH and the leotards.... I LOVE a man in sequins.... I guess it was JUST

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about him, not to mention that he was amazingly good looking on TOP of it all.... But yes, I feel it was the 'gayness' that was the initial attraction, had he NOT been so CAMP I doubt I would have looked twice!

Hmm interesting *more note taking*

Do you find that in searching out campness in other guys you are more attracted to them the more they are like Freddie?

Hmm interesting *more note taking*

Do you find that in searching out campness in other guys you are more attracted to them the more they are like Freddie?

totally...it happens to me and nobody on the argentinean fan club understands...hahaha

I remember when Mika said he has no problems with certain things from the moment he said in a song he wanted to be like Grace Kelly xDDD hehehe

so i think he could be a woman trapped into a gay man body...may be??? xDD

behave yourself Romi

totally...it happens to me and nobody on the argentinean fan club understands...hahaha

I remember when Mika said he has no problems with certain things from the moment he said in a song he wanted to be like Grace Kelly xDDD hehehe

so i think he could be a woman trapped into a gay man body...may be??? xDD

behave yourself Romi

Oh I love that!!!! I feel the same way!!!

Hmmm... I see *more note taking*

Is it possible that this attraction might not have developed if you had never seen Freddie?

I had to REALLY sit and think about that question for a moment! My gut instinct SAYS.... Y-E-S, it still would have occurred... perhaps not to this EXTREME though???? I feel it is just IN ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to REALLY sit and think about that question for a moment! My gut instinct SAYS.... Y-E-S, it still would have occurred... perhaps not to this EXTREME though???? I feel it is just IN ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking is good...

Hmm *more pseudo notes*

So, its obvious that Freddie can take part of the blame

Hmm... can you think of any of factors in your childhood that may have led to this?

Thinking is good...

Hmm *more pseudo notes*

So, its obvious that Freddie can take part of the blame

Hmm... can you think of any of factors in your childhood that may have led to this?

The reason I say I was 'born this way' is because it is just my nature. Totally my personality. I am truly LIKE a gay man. VERY flamboyant and eccentric... everything that I say and do is so DRAMATIC... even though I am NOT trying to be, I am JUST being me. In fact I never even knew this cause it is just how I am... only brought to my attention by everyone AROUND me. Everyone who knows me KNOWS that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body!

And YES, I too definaltey think Freddie played the major roll in WHO I am....

if that makes any sense at all!!!!