I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

Omg !! yeah its like I think about many people let me down but everything I ask to god he give it to me so god never lets me down thats why i want to be a priest if i dont find anyone

I think being a nun would be neat. My Priest is an amazing guy, and there's a monastery in the next town over.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, I was WAAAAAY too scared to say that myself when I thought about it like, a few months ago...

YOU GO GIR- GUY!!!

I think I may have missed the mark on that one.......

LOLZ you aught to make a list :D

hey I noticed that you are from NZ , what part of Auckland where you originally from ? My rellies are all in Auckland Region ..They live in Whangaparoa (sp??)and South Island in Dunedin, I have to go back! I will be there for sure in 2013 for a tour reunion

and seeing all my 100 rellies! Mum is from Christchurch. Grandpa is in Whangaparoa and some rellies in Hamilton,, and some in Queenstown and Otago .

sighh......

I cannot beleive yall took my line, and statrted a thread!!!! OMG! I was FREAKIN' when I saw it! Well I am FOR SURE! Do you know how many times I have used that line here on the forum, and EVERYDAY in life for that matter....

I have not even read through this thread YET, I was JUST so excited when I saw it! Iam gonna go read now! :roftl:

I think I belong here too :mf_rosetinted:

Oh the JOY, I have finally found my HOME!!!!!! So does this mean that I am not as C-R-A-Z-Y as I thought.... I mena after all there are others just like me... and for so many years I have been ALL alone in this... and now it is a revolution and PARTY time!!!! WoW! My gay name is: Grant

I think I might be, too :blush-anim-cl:

But I'm not sure. Maybe it's a phase.

I don't want to label myself just yet :mf_rosetinted: I don't like labels.

But for now you can call me Ralph.

:thumb_yello:

Hi Ralph! I on the other hand was born this way darling! Talk about CONFUSING! I think this is harder than actually being gay! I am a total girly-girl yet I ONLY fancy gay men, and the gay-er the better in my eyes! uuumm... where is the house therapist????? :roftl:

Hi Ralph! I on the other hand was born this way darling! Talk about CONFUSING! I think this is harder than actually being gay! I am a total girly-girl yet I ONLY fancy gay men, and the gay-er the better in my eyes! uuumm... where is the house therapist????? :roftl:

Ah that would be the role I sort of volunteered for.

I have no qualifiations and no experience other than an active imagination and lots of questions...

But my services are there if you need :wink2:

Recently I find I can only fancy gay men. Or should I rephrase that: sexually ambiguous men (ahem!).

If my husband - who is not, I suspect, gay - so much as looks at another man as if to appreciate his good looks, then I am, shall we say, suitably impressed.

Ralph x

Recently I find I can only fancy gay men. Or should I rephrase that: sexually ambiguous men (ahem!).

If my husband - who is not, I suspect, gay - so much as looks at another man as if to appreciate his good looks, then I am, shall we say, suitably impressed.

Ralph x

Oh I love that!!!!!! I first noticed my 'unusual sexuality' when I was merely in kindergarten. I am SO bad.... my ex-husband is gay! I am very much like a drag queen, I am very flamboyant and eccentric and dramatic by personality. And I never leave the house without my make-up and hair done! :bleh:

Ah that would be the role I sort of volunteered for.

I have no qualifiations and no experience other than an active imagination and lots of questions...

But my services are there if you need :wink2:

I am definately in NEED of your services, darling!!!! Help me understand ME!

Oh I love that!!!!!! I first noticed my 'unusual sexuality' when I was merely in kindergarten. I am SO bad.... my ex-husband is gay! I am very much like a drag queen, I am very flamboyant and eccentric and dramatic by personality. And I never leave the house without my make-up and hair done! :bleh:

:naughty:

That's interesting, because I'm not a girly-girl at all. So there's room in this 'gender description' for all types! :naughty:

Was your ex really gay? Did you know when you married him - or just suspect??

Sorry if that's too personal a question, you don't have to answer :bleh:

OK..... well I shall ask some shrinky questions

What is it about sexually ambigious men that makes you attracted to them?

Well, for me it is not necessarily just the ambigious types.... I am EXTREMELY attracted to the most flamboyant flamers there are! The Gay-er the better! The are JUST HOTT to me, and to see two men kiss just totally blows my mind.. in a good way, of course!

:naughty:

That's interesting, because I'm not a girly-girl at all. So there's room in this 'gender description' for all types! :naughty:

Was your ex really gay? Did you know when you married him - or just suspect??

Sorry if that's too personal a question, you don't have to answer :bleh:

I do not shy away from personal questions.... ESPECIALLY in this thread! I am very open! YES, my ex was REALLY gay and I got a child out of him... he is 13 now and in Middle School... he goes around telling everyone that his daddy is gay... he has GUTS! LOL It is really funny to me though! I cannot HELP it! Everyone that I have ever loved or been attracted to is gay.

I have ALWAYS blamed it on Freddie. It is like when i first saw Freddie when I was 5 *he was 35* THAT is my ideal man.... and who is more flamboyant than Freddie????? MIKA... Just Kidding:roftl:

Well, for me it is not necessarily just the ambigious types.... I am EXTREMELY attracted to the most flamboyant flamers there are! The Gay-er the better! The are JUST HOTT to me, and to see two men kiss just totally blows my mind.. in a good way, of course!

*puts on glasses and takes pencil from behind ear and starts jotting down notes*:naughty:

I see....*getting used to word flamer. Until last week I had never heard this*

And when did you first realise you had this attration?