I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ME TOO Violetsky.... I do NOT want to transition!!!!

FOR ME being a Gay man trapped in a woman's body means:

I am a very girlie-girl....who is SUPER DUPER attracted to Gay Men!

Gay men TURN me on...and I cannot resist them. Maybe that is why I married one....??? Everyone I have ever loved has been gay, including Freddie....

I blame it all on him! He twisted my mind when I was 5...and I never recovered :mf_rosetinted:

lol...gay men turn me off...i need to feel the desire of someone to desire the person... on the other hand i cant be with someone who is not "feminine", that's impossible to me, all my lovers look totally gay except they are not, some of them are though but obsiously not 100%

hey are you referring to freddie mercury?? I know some people love to think he was absolutely gay but sexually he was plainly bisexual, he just didnt care what gender he was having chicken with...some people were sometimes disappointed by the man because all his life was based on chicken, sometimes people wanted to talk to him and have a serious conversation about music or stuff and he was just like "just find me some meat"....

lol...gay men turn me off...i need to feel the desire of someone to desire the person... on the other hand i cant be with someone who is not "feminine", that's impossible to me, all my lovers look totally gay except they are not, some of them are though but obsiously not 100%

hey are you referring to freddie mercury?? I know some people love to think he was absolutely gay but sexually he was plainly bisexual, he just didnt care what gender he was having chicken with...some people were sometimes disappointed by the man because all his life was based on chicken, sometimes people wanted to talk to him and have a serious conversation about music or stuff and he was just like "just find me some meat"....

Yes, and that is one reason Freddie screwed my head up at age 5 :lmao:

he was bi.....he once said he would chicken anything that moved! Gawd - I miss him! :wub2:

but that's why he's not here today , singing with mika. His chicken obsession... he should have been more careful. *gets teary eyed*

...I know! Freddie would have LOVED Mika! Look at all the music we have missed out on over the past 15 years! There will never be another Freddie!

*Love of my life*

• 5 months later...
meddows is in the house :punk::roftl:

Oh wow it's been a long time since I've been in this thread.

*feels at home*

:wub2:

hello my lovely! Sebastian is back!

xxx

Sebastian the sizzling

oh Chad my darling!

I LOVE it how all the gay boys are coming back out of the woodworks.... :naughty:

No one even forgot their gay name :roftl:

*** remember when we all use to have our gay name in our siggie :lmao:

----- and how everyone 'else' was SO confused by this thread, and would pop in every once in a while and quickly run out screaming ....

the good ole' days :wub2:

*sits all alone at the bar -- drinking a martini*

*steps into the room..looks around ..wow it seems so empty what happened? ow there is someone right? ... *checks*

screams histerical **GRAAAAANT (not sure if this was your gay name XD) you hot stud..it's been a while !!* :wub2:

*orders a martini too and starts to gossip*