I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why haven't I seen this thread before? My friends always joke that I'm really a gay man in a straight woman's body. Though, the technical term is "fag hag". :wink2:

If I have a male name it has to be Brian, after Brian Kinney from "Queer As Folk", one of my most favourite TV shows of all time. The interesting thing is that his boyfriend's name is Justin so our namesakes are a couple... but don't worry, they're a fantastic one.

BJsmall.jpg

So, to all of my fellow gay men in straight women's bodies (who are over 18), I say that for your fill you should definitely watch Queer As Folk. Although most of the main actors are straight in real life but they play their parts so fabulously you wouldn't even know it. Aside from the fact that it stars this handsome devil, it's eye-opening, refreshingly honest and open, the stories are compelling and topical, the characters are complex and engaging, the ensemble cast is incredibly talented and it's very well-shot. It's a gutsy show and not for the faint-hearted but the ride is definitely well worth it. :thumb_yello:

(Pssst, you can watch the first 12 episodes online over here. Though, I must warn you that it's strictly R/18+.)

xox Brian (Scut)

Wow! I have never seen that show before! Okay, I am a fan! :roftl:

Thank you for the info. Brian!!!!!! :naughty:

Although I have to admit that being a 'Fag Hag' and truly beiong a Gay Man Trapped in a Woman's Body is actually quite different! :biggrin2:

I've been pimping that show to my friends for years and when they finally caved in and watched it they loved it as much as I do. :wub2:

- Brian

I love Will and Grace- it is my absolute favorite show.... it is gay but not THAT gay! It is just funny! :biggrin2:

The main point or purpose or storyline of the show. :original:

AHHHH!!! Oh ok!! Thank you!!!:bleh: It's a series so you don't get the point right away, but it's basically this guy from a very high-society British family, and he's gay but he can't tell anyone. Then he moves into a house with his friend (who is straight but dead gorgeous, which naturally causes some issues) And the main guy goes through partner after partner, and sometimes you get an episode where you just cry the whole way through (like when one of his partners died of AIDS).

But basically it's about how society is so narrow minded and unaccepting of people who "aren't normal".

good morning sweets!

Sebastian may have broken his arm having an argument with a pile of leaves

and the pavement but is dtermined to do the concert any way!

need some good tlc...anyone want to give me a shoulder rub? I'll will reciprocate once I get better!:naughty: :naughty: :wink2: :wink2:

see you all later lovlies! love you!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

HI!!! (again) I'm on a bit of i high at the moment, so don't mind me:roftl: !!!

Has anybody ever watched United States of Reza???? It's where I got my name from, I just prefer it with 2 "r"s He is soooooo cute!!! I adore him!! He's like.... Camp gone wild!!!!! I just watched all my recordings of the show, which I hadn't been able to watch! He's so funny!

"Juliano! I'm ready for my close up now!"

"Oh my God! They all have little doggies in their baskets! Hello puppy what's your name? You're beautiful aren't you?" :wub2: :wub2: :roftl:

Someone has told me that I am a gay man trapped in a a woman`s body but I think it is non-sense, I cannot imagine myself in a male body.. But I have an interesting friend.. He is gay.. and he adores some lesbians, especially those butch style.. So I thought that maybe he is a lesbian trapped in a male body?? Kind of reverse to this thread but still fascinating to me!

Someone has told me that I am a gay man trapped in a a woman`s body but I think it is non-sense, I cannot imagine myself in a male body.. But I have an interesting friend.. He is gay.. and he adores some lesbians, especially those butch style.. So I thought that maybe he is a lesbian trapped in a male body?? Kind of reverse to this thread but still fascinating to me!

You don't have to imagine yourself in a male body! That's the joy of it! hahaha! that's cute story! Is there a word for that? Like for us it's girlfag or faghag but for him.....?

• 2 weeks later...

need some good tlc...anyone want to give me a shoulder rub? I'll will reciprocate once I get better!

*Rubbs oil on hands....*

Ok, here's the funniest thing that happened to me today...

I was arguing with some creep in the japanese class and he's like "You're just jealous because I'm a GIRL!"

And I was like "Well then what the f***ing hell am I?!"

And he was all... "A BOY!"

So I shot back "Yeah, I'm a gay man traped in a woman's body, you gotta problem?"

And he was like "Yeah, I don't like gays!"

And I called him a rude word and walked off...

Then I went to science class and ran my hand down my friend Alex's arm and went "Srooooooke"

And he was desterbed so I said "Unless you want to do a ****** ******* and go: GGAAAAAAYYYY MAAAAAAN!!"

But I yelled it really loudly in the corridor and then I flung round and saw my (Very proper indeed) teacher aid standing RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!!!!

And everyone laughed at me!

I never quite understood this thread lol and with a 194 pages to read, I just couldn't bare the thought of staying up all night lol

So what is it about? :roftl: A thread for gay guys? or for girls ?

dont get it lol

It's hard to explain..........

It's for girls.

The girls on here create a male alter ego and chat as their alter ego... eg. My name is Khayla in real life but my "Gay man name" is Jules and I speak to my friends on here as Jules rather than Khayla.

But really it's just a more complex way of saying "I am a straight woman"

Make sense?

i think we should start a gay thread lol but that would be quite discriminating, cuz we'd have to do a straight one too, this is complicated and i just woke up so my mind is blurry lol:punk:

No, I think that a gay thread is a good idea.

Am I the only (Slightly) gay girl on here?

If the straight peps want a thread then they can have one too, it would just be like the American thread, the Australian thread, the Kiwi thread etc.

Or not, whatever ;)