I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a gay man in a womens body.

in fact, my friend and Iare dressing up as drag queens for halloween.

itd be a lot better if we were men though......O.o

I wanted to be a drag queen but my mom said no :thumbdown:

• 2 months later...
haha this sounds like a fun thread xD

a friend said to me a couple of days ago that she was going to

get transformed into a man because all the guys she likes are gay and I was like omg that is such a great idea! :punk:

haha

This thread USE to be hoppin' ----

don't know where all my gays have run off to.... maybe an Island off the coast of Mexico? :boxed:

Because that's a surname:mf_rosetinted:

So, does anyone wants to tell me what the others are called? xD

Hi!

My name is Jules, it's french so it must be said WITHOUT the 's' and in a French accent! :P

I love shopping and fashion and FTV and MIKA.

And long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners and moonlit nights :roftl: JK

This thread USE to be hoppin' ----

don't know where all my gays have run off to.... maybe an Island off the coast of Mexico? :boxed:

Actually it's all Aurelien's fault :naughty:

We WERE THE place to be once.

Then one night Aurelien and Mattio came in and requested to join us but then the idea of making "the gay thread" came into play and so a lot of us moved over there and IDK what happened after that. TGT was bumped a little while ago but it didn't last too long.

Sad, we should bring at least ONE of them back!

hello :das: and Btw I still have that wooden gun.. *gives you the evil eye*

Ugh :doh: you've missread me: I mean hello the way people say hello like "Wow, the dodgy's come out" as opposed to an actual greeting :naughty:

You know, as in "Charlotte's got a wooden gun at the ready and she's eyeing/sizing me up..."

"Wow, hello :das:

I wonder, was this thread meant literally? I interpreted it as a satire of society's rigid definitions of sexuality; straight women who fall for gay men, not women that literally feel like a gay man 'inside'. Was I off the mark?

Hmm IDK, I think it may have been something that Nono meant as a joke.

Maybe it was also about how often we, as girls, have "gay" tendancies (I put gay in inverted commas because there is no strict guidline for being gay but I mean steriotypically speaking) or that, yes, we are girls who fall for gay men.

I prefer to take it as I am a girl who likes both but would like very much to be a gay man. Not that I'm saying that that is what I think it means but that's just my own interpritation of it.

Mika did say that his art can mean what every you want it to after all...

I wonder, was this thread meant literally? I interpreted it as a satire of society's rigid definitions of sexuality; straight women who fall for gay men, not women that literally feel like a gay man 'inside'. Was I off the mark?

No.

I thought so too.:wink2:

This thread started out like an honest discussion, maybe more of a self reflection.

Then already on page two it turned in to some kind of game or role playing, fun, maybe?

I don’t know?:blink:

Okay……… this is too hard to even try to talk about in English so I give up:blush-anim-cl: and leave it to the braver souls on board!:thumb_yello::roftl: