LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

yeah ok :biggrin2: the only problem is with the manchester airport is ... ive been looking at departing 31st october - and returning on the 3rd - however when i set of flying from england that will be at 7.10am and theres no early enough trains to get me there for that flight , and its the same on the way back , theres no trains late enough for me to catch home , so that would mean me spending extra nights in manchester , and i cant afford that , so im gonna have to look for alternatives i think , just been looking up to about passport services and its only 2 weeks to get it sorted :thumb_yello:

Don't the post office do a 48 hr passport service for last minute things like this?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny! You're talking about how freezing it is in the UK and it's hot in Finland. :naughty: The fall hasn't really started yet. :blink: I'm gonna freeeeeze in London! :shocked:

I'm gonna wear a black coat as well. I will be looking really odd in my coat if I manage to get the dress I'm planning on getting. The red Juliet dress I mean. :roftl:

it is turning really cold here now :boxed: im sure well all be fine :biggrin2: or at least we hope so :naughty:

Don't the post office do a 48 hr passport service for last minute things like this?

ooh i dont know ill ask tomorrow its only a renewal , so i dont need to send any documents in , just my old passport and someone to sign my photo , which my childminder is doing in the morning ! :biggrin2:

Hello girls !!!

How are you ?

Rose do you know something about the tickets ?

Just waiting for SEETICKETS to get them to me, keep getting e-mails telling me they'll be here soon, so I wait....

AAAAAHHHHHHHH SIVAN ITS SOOOOOO CLOOOSSEE!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU - AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! THERE'S GOING TO BE SO MANY OF US!!!!!

WE ARE THE MFC CREW MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

and all the other "fans" (hehe) are gna be like "who the hell are they?" and they're gna give us weird looks for screaming around and huggin each other lol....

i know i sound mad but i am REALLY EXCITED!

Me too, me too, me too! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

How are you girls today? We had a party yesterday at our new flat and now I've an awful hangover. :boxed: At the night club they played Grace Kelly for my request and guess what, the whole dancefloor got empty! I was like what the f*ck?! Can you believe me dancing alone there? :roftl: Hilarious!

How are you girls today? We had a party yesterday at our new flat and now I've an awful hangover. :boxed: At the night club they played Grace Kelly for my request and guess what, the whole dancefloor got empty! I was like what the f*ck?! Can you believe me dancing alone there? :roftl: Hilarious!

That's shocking!

How could people not want to dance to Grace Kelly.

I'm stunned!

they obviously dont know good music :sneaky2::naughty:

haha ! i do them when grace kelly is on ! i almost poked my friends eye out one time ! :roftl:

Omg I punched my friend in the chin whilst doing the Little freddie bit when she was standing behind me at SH:naughty: I felt well bad:boxed:

Omg I punched my friend in the chin whilst doing the Little freddie bit when she was standing behind me at SH:naughty: I felt well bad:boxed:

hahaha ! im just imagining us all doing it at the concerts and all these unconcious bodies all over the floor :roftl: :roftl: sorry im random like this when bordom hits me :naughty:

I think Mika should issue a public health warning before he performs Grace Kelly in the future. That way there won't be so much work for the paramedics to do at concerts.LOL!

LOL Well it's us shorties who tend to be doing the punching of the tall ones, serves them right for having a good view:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha ! im just imagining us all doing it at the concerts and all these unconcious bodies all over the floor :roftl: :roftl: sorry im random like this when bordom hits me :naughty:

sorry im being distracted by my guitar at the moment being seriously tempted to get it re painted to a mika artwork design...arrhghh so tempting indeed :blink: