LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no sorry if mika offered me a bit of his kitkat i would HAVE to accept , pretend to eat it , then put it in my memory box when i got home :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well confetti i have kept lollipops and even mika juice but a half chewed kit kat is unheard of :roftl: does chocolate go mouldy???

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well confetti i have kept lollipops and even mika juice but a half chewed kit kat is unheard of :roftl: does chocolate go mouldy???

dont know its never left long enough in my house:blink: i want some mika juice 2!!!:shocked:

I don't know why but as soon as get to talk to Mika I go all silly and start talking gobbledy gook:blush-anim-cl:

i was suprised how calm i was, or at least how calm me and bexx seemed:bleh:

hope i get the chance to meet him again:wub2:

thats why we need one another to try and keep us talking sense when with Mika...alhough Tia do you remember the first thing you said when mika came out at leeds? :wink2::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

erm here comes mika??? Lol no i dont .... u gonna :blush-anim-cl: me now bexx Lol

i wish somedays i could rewind time and go back to past events and relive them again all i need to do is find a delorean and travel 88mph i guess:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yaaawwwnnnn

im going to bed now girls see you / chat to you tomorow :thumb_yello:

let me sleep on Manchester and talk about it more tomorow :-D

i wish somedays i could rewind time and go back to past events and relive them again all i need to do is find a delorean and travel 88mph i guess:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yaaawwwnnnn

im going to bed now girls see you / chat to you tomorow :thumb_yello:

let me sleep on Manchester and talk about it more tomorow :-D

yeah me too, im tired and iv been here 4 hours:bleh:

bexx go to manchester with caz:punk: ya know you want too!!!!

I've just taken my tablet so i will be asleep in half an hour LOL:tears: I didn't realise everyone was staying up.

I will see you tomorrow afternoon after work:biggrin2:

aww ok , im going soon anyway ! im waitin on my uniform to wash again !! for some reason i only remeber at anout 10oclock !!:sneaky2: are your tablets helping babe ? ... but if youve gone nite sweetie ! xx