LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks you lucky girls! If I could go, I would :no: But I don't know when he'll come back to Chicago.

awww i know i always think that its a shame when the ppl that put so much effort in cant get to give it to mika, a bit like Avoca!! she did such a fab job!!!!

hopefully ul get to see him early part of next year:thumb_yello:

im ssoooo sorry this is a little bit offtopic but it has tickled me :naughty: :naughty:

hahahaha........:blink:

i think i should bring my dvd recorder with me and record us all in london singing grace kelly when we are drunk!!!!:bleh:

awww suzy I feel bad... If it's going to be too much trouble, I'm sure I can find someone else to mail it too...

Oh and I know it looks like a really intricate project lol...but that's because it is... Its a bit daunting at this point.. but I hope you girls can ban together and find a way to get him the book :wink2:

It won't be a massive binder size I don't think...more like a year book

I hope that clears stuff up

Oh Melanie don't feel bad! I just don't want to disappoint anyone!

hahahah now if we all sung the bra song INSTEAD of grace kelly while waiting outside venues in london i think that would be Hilarious!!!!!

LETS DO IT :biggrin2:

Caz and jem can shake there ruffles to it:biggrin2:

jems , how did it come about mika offerin you some kit kat ? :roftl: was it onthe big girl shoot ? :naughty:

Yep! I was standing right next to him and was looking lovingly into his eyes and then his kitkat and he asked me if i wanted a bit and i stupidly said no even though i was starving LOL:roftl: :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

hahaha you know i was just thinking about Caz and Jemma's frilly knickers while listening to that song aswell :roftl:

does that sound a bit perverted?!?!

ROTFLMFKO:biggrin2:

Rolls on the floor laughing my frilly knickers off!

Yep! I was standing right next to him and was looking lovingly into his eyes and then his kitkat and he asked me if i wanted a bit and i stupidly said no even though i was starving LOL:roftl: :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. lol this could b a "chicken" moment:naughty: