LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Yep! I was standing right next to him and was looking lovingly into his eyes and then his kitkat and he asked me if i wanted a bit and i stupidly said no even though i was starving LOL:roftl: :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

OMG! I know you posted the above a dozen pages back, but I had to bring this up again! AAAAaaaahhhh! I would totally go over that scene a million times in my head! To think that you said "no" and could have shared a "Kitkat" moment with the MIKA?!!!! My hearts beating fast just thinking about it (hee hee). I'm such a spaz, I know...And you were starving too! Ha ha! I would have said (if i had the guts of course) "I'm actually very hungry and your little piece of kitkat might not be enough - let's go have lunch somewhere and see how many stares we get of all the girls being jealous of me" :biggrin2:

I know you've already gone to bed - but I have to respond to this now, while i'm in the moment....

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the money to go to a concert in Germany go for it Caz dont let anyone stop you :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

hiya bexx! :biggrin2:

hmm i am thinking about it , i went to the travel agents on my way from work , just to see what the price would be like for a flight , i mean i only need to go for 2 nights , and the price was £137 !! :shocked: :shocked: bargain !!! direct from manchester to munich - taxis' included :biggrin2:

i dont fancy going on my own though :boxed:

doesnt it take weeks and weeks to come back though?

maybe next year i will be tempted to go over seas to see Mika :biggrin2:

yeah definately ! if you do go abroad to see him gimme a shout i may come with :wink2:

hmm well my stepdads only took 2 weeks to come back to him :) i dunno , i relly wanted to go and see the Ema's but i cant find tickets at the mo :blink:

ahhh the first of november you still have time then if you find a ticket to sort out travel + stuff then :thumb_yello:

yeah , thats the thing though , i dont know when the tickets will be available , and the flight will cost more then the travel agent said as its getting closer to the date :(

why what finishing touches?!

have you actually recieved it yet?

OMG soo exciting

no im paying for it in a minute , then shes gonna post it to me , i should receive it by wednesday ish :biggrin2:

finishing touches , well the lace bit at the front of the basque , iwant to find someone to sew that bit on and a bit more ribbon , i also want some padding if i can in the bust part if i can get someone to do that too :) .. and thats about it really it will be done then :biggrin2:

i know i cant wait to get it :)

hey sivan ! glad you got your internet sorted :thumb_yello:

OMG i just realised a week on wednesday the tour kicks off :shocked: its come so quickly !! ... ok now im thinking of going to see a gig in germany :cool: somebody please stop me :blink:

yeah fast! mika is probably like "oh man not again!" :naughty:

no im paying for it in a minute , then shes gonna post it to me , i should receive it by wednesday ish :biggrin2:

finishing touches , well the lace bit at the front of the basque , iwant to find someone to sew that bit on and a bit more ribbon , i also want some padding if i can in the bust part if i can get someone to do that too :) .. and thats about it really it will be done then :biggrin2:

i know i cant wait to get it :)

and i cant wait to see some pictures :naughty::thumb_yello:

LOL! i'm seriously thinking about going :thumb_yello:

to germany? when is the concert??

i added some pix on myspace from israel if u guys wanna see ;)

oh and i started making my "costume" for the gigs.... did i tell u guys allready? lol:naughty:

AAAAAHHHHHHHH SIVAN ITS SOOOOOO CLOOOSSEE!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU - AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! THERE'S GOING TO BE SO MANY OF US!!!!!

WE ARE THE MFC CREW MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

and all the other "fans" (hehe) are gna be like "who the hell are they?" and they're gna give us weird looks for screaming around and huggin each other lol....

i know i sound mad but i am REALLY EXCITED!