• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

hello everyone

looks like loads has happened while i have been at work

Nothing much has happened today just staring at the builders :roftl:

Oooooh and jemma im going to have a chicken stew over the weekend :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

wow

hello everyone

Oooooh and jemma im going to have a chicken stew over the weekend :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hey u i hope that hasnt got anything to do with that dvd nite:shocked:

hehe!!!!!

wow

hello everyone

i want chicken to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its an innocent dvd night promise :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

well we shall see :bleh:

yeah rite:wink2: bet if he suggests kfc ul laugh:biggrin2:

mine still hasnt texed:sneaky2: how long nowadays do u give some1 to text u b4 u totally give up, or should i just give up:bleh:

CHICKEN STEW:shocked: I hope it will be filling:mf_rosetinted: I'd have a wax then BexxY!

How was the banana Sivan!

Lol me and my friends always say if ya wanna b a good girl and not have chicken dont shave yr legs and wear big pants:bleh:

hmm id say a week.

and if he really seriously suggests anything to do with chicken im gonna burst out laughing and he will think im mad and kick me out i expect :roftl:

gawd i just hope he doesnt suggest Chicken run to watch :bleh:

i will be like....:shocked: :shocked:

yeah rite:wink2: bet if he suggests kfc ul laugh:biggrin2:

mine still hasnt texed:sneaky2: how long nowadays do u give some1 to text u b4 u totally give up, or should i just give up:bleh:

A tower burger or a variety meal?:mf_rosetinted:

How long has it been Tia?

Lol me and my friends always say if ya wanna b a good girl and not have chicken dont shave yr legs and wear big pants:bleh:

i dont think pants matter even wearing big floral granny pants its not as if they will be staying on for long :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST last night i talked a friend of mine and told her not to shave so she wont do anything! hahaha

she said "sivan....u know that didnt help in the past"

OK now lets stop talking about "chicken" i want "chicken" i need "chicken" waaaaaaaa someone hold me..... :blink:

A tower burger or a variety meal?:mf_rosetinted:

How long has it been Tia?

since sat nite and nothing:sneaky2: he seemed so nice and made me laugh loads, i thought we jelled!!! bet uv never heard that b4:wink2: im just sick of looking at my mobile, cos he's just so not gonna to text:thumbdown:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST last night i talked a friend of mine and told her not to shave so she wont do anything! hahaha

she said "sivan....u know that didnt help in the past"

OK now lets stop talking about "chicken" i want "chicken" i need "chicken" waaaaaaaa someone hold me..... :blink:

hahahaha:roftl: :roftl:

oh im so glad its just not me!!!

u guys make me feel so much better:thumb_yello:

since sat nite and nothing:sneaky2: he seemed so nice and made me laugh loads, i thought we jelled!!! bet uv never heard that b4:wink2: im just sick of looking at my mobile, cos he's just so not gonna to text:thumbdown:

I would just text the once (don't want to seem to keen:wink2:) you never know he may of lost your number. If you haven't heard anything by Sunday then walk away.

who? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

hahahaha:roftl: :roftl:

oh im so glad its just not me!!!

u guys make me feel so much better:thumb_yello:

not just u that need chicken?? :roftl:

guys let me clarefy (sp?) something.....are we talking about ...u know....when we say chicken...?:blink::roftl: