LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

so u ARE going???? lol this thread change so fast :naughty:

BTW GIRLS!!!! u know i love mika???????????????????

u guys know him? he is a singer....curly hair...really sweet and telanted :naughty:

WHO?

Never heard of him!

What does he sing then?

LOL!!!!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

I've got some good tunes hun!!! I had my new 'Dave Pearce' cd on in the car when i drove to fat club earlier, lol!!! :biggrin2::punk: :punk:

Maybe you should rename it phat club LOL

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

I've got some good tunes hun!!! I had my new 'Dave Pearce' cd on in the car when i drove to fat club earlier, lol!!!:punk:

YAYYYY !!! :thumb_yello:

the sellers emailed me and gimme his number !! :thumb_yello: 'tis allll good babe!! :biggrin2::punk: .... sara im soooo excited can we get drunk on the friday ??!! :roftl: :roftl:

YAYYYY !!! :thumb_yello:

the sellers emailed me and gimme his number !! :thumb_yello: 'tis allll good babe!! :biggrin2::punk: .... sara im soooo excited can we get drunk on the friday ??!! :roftl: :roftl:

No!!! I will have a couple but will have to keep my wits about me hun! :biggrin2:

YAYYYY !!!

the sellers emailed me and gimme his number !! 'tis allll good babe!! :biggrin2::punk: .... sara im soooo excited can we get drunk on the friday ??!! :roftl: :roftl:

i wanna come to!!!!!!!! :boxed:

HEY its not fair! this is the london thread!!!! stop talking about glasgow!!!! waaaaaaaa

lol OK OK u can talk about it ;) HAVE GREAT TIME GIRLS!!!!!!! for me to k?:blush-anim-cl:

WHO?

Never heard of him!

What does he sing then?

LOL!!!!!

I think he did that song called 'Grace Kelly' Rose, have you heard of it? :roftl: :roftl:

OMG!! I was horified when Princess Fiona hadn't heard of him!!!! I had to Educate her in 2 minutes!!!! lol!!!

i wanna come to!!!!!!!! :boxed:

HEY its not fair! this is the london thread!!!! stop talking about glasgow!!!! waaaaaaaa

lol OK OK u can talk about it ;) HAVE GREAT TIME GIRLS!!!!!!! for me to k?:blush-anim-cl:

sorry .... :blush-anim-cl: ... we will have a great time and a drink on you of course ! :thumb_yello:

I think he did that song called 'Grace Kelly' Rose, have you heard of it? :roftl: :roftl:

OMG!! I was horified when Princess Fiona hadn't heard of him!!!! I had to Educate her in 2 minutes!!!! lol!!!

Nope, sorry, doesn't ring any bells. How does it go? LOL!!

I've just switched over to Living, and Kath and Kim is coming back on.YAY!

sorry .... :blush-anim-cl: ... we will have a great time and a drink on you of course ! :thumb_yello:

the drink is on you guys right???? :blink::roftl:

lol MAN! how much a BACARDI BREEZER cost there u know?

im gonna have NO money left for london if i keep going out here in israel.... the bars and pubs are so expenssive....

the drink is on you guys right???? :blink::roftl:

lol MAN! how much a BACARDI BREEZER cost there u know?

im gonna have NO money left for london if i keep going out here in israel.... the bars and pubs are so expenssive....

Well when me Sara and Bexx were in London for SH, the pub we went to, a Breezer cost me about £3.

You like Breezers too? That's my favourite drink.

That reminds me, Sara,yesterday, I passed the restaurant we had the meal in, when we went to SH!

If everyone brings a little spray bottle we can fill it up with snapps and spray each other in the queue and we will be able to get it into the gigs disguised as perfume:wink2:

OOOHH Jemma, are you leading us astray.LOL!

That's a good idea, what they don't know can't hurt them. Ha ha!

If everyone brings a little spray bottle we can fill it up with snapps and spray each other in the queue and we will be able to get it into the gigs disguised as perfume:wink2:

fab idea jem!!!:biggrin2:

OOOHH Jemma, are you leading us astray.LOL!

That's a good idea, what they don't know can't hurt them. Ha ha!

for a sec i thought u really talked about perfume.... im actually bringing THAT! no drinks for me.... i dont need to drink :) maybe water...lol

but i got a cute bottle of spray of vanila and patchouli :biggrin2: i need to smell nice for mikush :bleh: esp after wearing the costume for 4 nights:roftl: