LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

awww :sad: ... shame would have been a blast :wink2::)

i know :) but i cant complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOSH

little me from israel.... seeing mika 5 times in the USA and 4 more in the UK!!!!!!!!!!! its a shock..........:shocked:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeahhh , i wanted to go but me and sara was chatting and i really wanna go and am now :D ! :thumb_yello: are you going tia ?! ... will be nice to see you :)

no not going to glasgow, its too far away from me. should b fun thou cos loads of mfc's are going!!

yeahhh fab !!! sooo lucky !! :thumb_yello:

im going crazy with the phone comapny here im going to jump off the window!

they still sendign me charges on a phone number i dont even use!

its the phone i had in my apartment before i moved to LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i wont jump cause i want to see u guys in london :bleh:

im going crazy with the phone comapny here im going to jump off the window!

they still sendign me charges on a phone number i dont even use!

its the phone i had in my apartment before i moved to LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i wont jump cause i want to see u guys in london

hahaha ! yeah thats the main thing !!! :roftl:

just ask them if they want psycho mfc'ers after em ?! :sneaky2::roftl:

aww tia ... well i wasnt planning on it, but youre a long time dead - :wink2::naughty: , yeah it'll be fun im sure !! :wink2: looking forward to meeting you tho ! :biggrin2:

hahaha ! yeah thats the main thing !!! :roftl:

just ask them if they want psycho mfc'ers after em ?

aww tia ... well i wasnt planning on it, but youre a long time dead - :wink2::naughty: , yeah it'll be fun im sure !! :wink2: looking forward to meeting you tho ! :biggrin2:

Lol u know u are the 3rd person to say youre a long time dead to me today!!! OMG how strange is that!!!! but yr rite:wink2:

not long til til u and rose see mika either, time is just going to fast and Jem whens vega? is it vega or somewhere else, im getting confused with the gigs. i dont seem to b keeping up with mika at the mo

Lol u know u are the 3rd person to say youre a long time dead to me today!!! OMG how strange is that!!!! but yr rite:wink2:

hahaha ! how weird ?!? ...someone said it to me the other day actually too LOL , thats where i got it from ! :naughty: ... yeah 6 days for me and rose !! woohoo! :biggrin2:

Hello Tia!

I've just booked my flights to GLASGOW! WOOHOO!

Vega in Denmark Tia:thumb_yello:

hello jem. i didn know u where going to glasgow too. Lol at least there will b lots of ppl to post back. would some1 text me cos it looks like me and sivan will b the only ones not going!!!!

hello jem. i didn know u where going to glasgow too. Lol at least there will b lots of ppl to post back. would some1 text me cos it looks like me and sivan will b the only ones not going!!!!

of course! Pm me your number!:naughty:

I didn't know until last night LOL:roftl:

Yo peeps!!!:naughty:

Isn't it fabby???? I'm so chuffed i can go to Glasgow now and that i talked Caz into it. Heheheheheheheheh!!!!!! We'll have a ball hun. It'll be wicked. AND, now that i'm driving, i can take my shepherd's crook and stay as Little Bo Peep. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Don't worry Tia, I'll be on hand to give up to the minute reports and I'll see what I can do about asking the big guy to say hi to you and Sivan.

Isn't it fabby???? I'm so chuffed i can go to Glasgow now and that i talked Caz into it. Heheheheheheheheh!!!!!! We'll have a ball hun. It'll be wicked. AND, now that i'm driving, i can take my shepherd's crook and stay as Little Bo Peep. :naughty:

WOOHOOOOO BABYYYY !!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: yes babe we will defo have a Ballll !!!!!!!!!!! ... im sooo excited sweetie !!! :thumb_yello:

Im actually excited about the drive up toooo !! :roftl:.... get some tunes babe , you can hear my bad voice ...LMAO ...:roftl:

Isn't it fabby???? I'm so chuffed i can go to Glasgow now and that i talked Caz into it. Heheheheheheheheh!!!!!! We'll have a ball hun. It'll be wicked. AND, now that i'm driving, i can take my shepherd's crook and stay as Little Bo Peep. :naughty::thumb_yello:

so u ARE going???? lol this thread change so fast :naughty:

BTW GIRLS!!!! u know i love mika???????????????????

u guys know him? he is a singer....curly hair...really sweet and telanted :naughty:

Don't worry Tia, I'll be on hand to give up to the minute reports and I'll see what I can do about asking the big guy to say hi to you and Sivan.

yes yes PLEASE call me from the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!