October!.........

daisylou

i did! my boobs are big, hers are small, and i want small boobs because big boobs are downright annoying xDD

So all those that have them - Me = 36FF!!! Don't want them and those that don't have 'em want them and people say there is a God????

Caz yours are fine!!! I used to be tiny like Cherisse and still had 32DD! so always been out of proportion at least now I am a Big Girl (thanks to medication!!) my hips sorta compensate!! Still hate them and would love a reduction!

Keep up with the boob talk it reminds people to CHECK FOR ABNORMALITIES!!!

xx

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So all those that have them - Me = 36FF!!! Don't want them and those that don't have 'em want them and people say there is a God????

Caz yours are fine!!! I used to be tiny like Cherisse and still had 32DD! so always been out of proportion at least now I am a Big Girl (thanks to medication!!) my hips sorta compensate!! Still hate them and would love a reduction!

Keep up with the boob talk it reminds people to CHECK FOR ABNORMALITIES!!!

xx

how do you stand being a double FF?? O.o that would give me a serious hunchback lmao xD especially since i am only 5" !!

I agree lets talk about boobs

<sits back and gets some popcorn>

you dirty, dirty man! :roftl: and you complain about us girlies sometimes..."let's respect Mika guys..." well how about us ladies? simply discussing breasts and their sizes and you sit at your computer and perve at us innocent women. Where's the RESPECT for US Freddie?!?!?!?!

*nods head*

Oh Fred come back she was only joking!!!

All men need to know about boobs! Gay or straight all have/had Moms with them! Its good education!

Yes I actually have a problem with my spine! but is not my boobs that cause it!!! Yep I am only 5ft2 so they are awful to carry around so I will not be breast feeding as I want them to get smaller not bigger! (I might express milk for a bit but not long!)

As for underwires the Rigby and Peller (who hold the Royal Warrant) woman told me "if you have a "larger bust" (in her extremely posh voice) you need underwires for support (so must be a myth) and never go without one!" They are very expensive but do lovely lingerie for "larger Busts" LOL!

xx

i did! my boobs are big, hers are small, and i want small boobs because big boobs are downright annoying xDD

lol the only time they'll come in handy is when i get a boyfriend who will like to play with them xDDD *NO NAUGHTY THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE FREDDIE!*

the only time they'll come in handy is when i breastfeed but i doubt the size will affect that much xDDD why will big boobs serve me very well one day??

I'm sure there will be a time where they will serve you well Caz...

Mine aren't huge but I managed to get a cheap drink out of them... just wear a low cut top and lean on the bar... :naughty:

Seriously though, I can understand why you'd want smaller ones... I guess it's sort of like "The grass is always greener on the other side"... though with boobs...

Ahem...