October!.........

daisylou

If I remember correctly, daisy started this thread for "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" ribbon_50.gif- it has gone off a bit of a tangent. :roftl:

Seems you have demonstrated that you are quite aware of other manly bits :roftl:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it wouldnt be logical to go out with a man with big Breasts anyway there would be just too many arguments in the relationship over borrowing bras and such ...and you just dont want the man to get more looks on his Breasts than your own :roftl: :roftl:

the moral of the story

i prefer small Moobs:roftl: :roftl:

sorry yeah we got a little bit off tangent there sorry.

Breast cancer awareness is a serious concern my granny died of it a few years ago and i will definately be wearing my pink ribbon to support the charity :thumb_yello:

well it wouldnt be logical to go out with a man with big Breasts anyway there would be just too many arguments in the relationship over borrowing bras and such ...and you just dont want the man to get more looks on his Breasts than your own :roftl: :roftl:

the moral of the story

i prefer small Moobs:roftl: :roftl:

yes me too :mf_rosetinted: ....

:roftl:

You know, I never understood the male fascination with breasts. They're not very attractive things... :roftl:

Yay! I have to agree I have 36FF's and they are awful and weigh a ton-no wonder my spine is damaged!! I hate boobs!!! Bras cost more if you have big boobs too! Rigby and Peller take note IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!!!

The point of this thread was not a charity thread to wear a pink ribbon (but of course we all should!) It was to check yourself or if you prefer to let someonelse check you - form a queue as Freddie will be happy to do that job!:mf_lustslow::roftl: Sorry Hun I check myself altho if MIKA wanted a check up how could I refuse to check his ?!!!:wink2:

xx

Yay! I have to agree I have 36FF's and they are awful and weigh a ton-no wonder my spine is damaged!! I hate boobs!!! Bras cost more if you have big boobs too! Rigby and Peller take note IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!!!

The point of this thread was not a charity thread to wear a pink ribbon (but of course we all should!) It was to check yourself or if you prefer to let someonelse check you - form a queue as Freddie will be happy to do that job!:mf_lustslow::roftl: Sorry Hun I check myself altho if MIKA wanted a check up how could I refuse to check his ?!!!:wink2:

xx

:roftl::lmao::lmfao::blush-anim-cl:

my cousin is a 30DD. any ideas where you can get those?? xDDD she finally found a nice good one but it was £30!!!!!

im a 36DD myself and hate them! I wish they were smaller. a C would be nice. Even a B! unfortunately they started growing when I was 9 turning 10!!!!!!

sorry , I was seeing you guys talking about Breast sizes

ahemmmm

:roftl:

I think this is the official boob thread.

But on topic, breast cancer runs in my family. Well, does anyone know the sort of "trend" of it? No one in my immediate family has had it. My grandmother has a sister who died of it, and her brother has a daughter who died of it, and the daughter had a daughter who had it but survived. How is it hereditary? None of my grandmother's children had it, and none of their children have had it as of yet. It doesn't run in my dad's side of the family, either.