MIKA à Nice ( FRANCE)

lillibet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I am not going to rimini, never was, but I am going to bologna, two days before.

I know most of you could care less :biggrin2: but if he skips bologna, you'll never ever see again the likes of me here. I am done with him.

I am so bloody sick of all this mess, you have no idea: sorry for the rant, but it's the truth.

as for my space. milano gig changed location 3 times (we speak about april this year) and till the very day of the gig, it still stated first location on my space and mika official site. so much for the poor people trying to reach the new place.

not to mention big chill date: it stated the wrong day till like 1 month before the supposed -then cancelled- gig. and I am only speaking out of personal experience. go figure how many other dates are not exact.

ok, I am not going to rimini, never was, but I am going to bologna, two days before.

I know most of you could care less :biggrin2: but if he skips bologna, you'll never ever see again the likes of me here. I am done with him.

I am so bloody sick of all this mess, you have no idea: sorry for the rant, but it's the truth.

as for my space. milano gig changed location 3 times (we speak about april this year) and till the very day of the gig, it still stated first location on my space and mika official site. so much for the poor people trying to reach the new place.

not to mention big chill date: it stated the wrong day till like 1 month before the supposed -then cancelled- gig. and I am only speaking out of personal experience. go figure how many other dates are not exact.

:huglove:

.....i can understand hun...but iI will be so sad.....:shocked:

I'd miss incredibly the people, dear. they are the best part of forum.

I have not yet recovered 100% from the disappointment in august and I just cannot believe this is coming across again.. it simply unbelievable. i don't think I'll be willing to handle it this time.

as a matter of fact, i have two more ticks already bought before BC. yes after that i didn't bought anything anymore, and I def. wouldn't. not as now at least. I lost faith. :tears: sigh

that's very silly of the management.:mf_rosetinted: If Mika with his catchy pop music really want to reach the more various audience, this caotic organization is the worst way to lose even the old fans.:thumbdown: I'm sick of begging concert info, with the official sities on the web totally useless coz of lack of clear comunications.

I'd miss incredibly the people, dear. they are the best part of forum.

I have not yet recovered 100% from the disappointment in august and I just cannot believe this is coming across again.. it simply unbelievable. i don't think I'll be willing to handle it this time.

as a matter of fact, i have two more ticks already bought before BC. yes after that i didn't bought anything anymore, and I def. wouldn't. not as now at least. I lost faith. :tears: sigh

I'm with you darling..:huglove:

coz we are human beings, not ticket numbers:mf_rosetinted:

Here is the email i just sent to ' Alias Prod " in france:

Formulaire contact

Subject

Annulations diverses et variée sans explications

Bonsoir, depuis le début de la tournée de Mika les concerts sont annulés sur des motifs plus ou moins bidons et invérifiables. Les fans apprennent hier que Rimini sera remplacé par Nice ( ?) Avez vous la moindre idée de la déception que ce mépris genère chez ces jeunes;Certains planifient des mois à l'avance les trains , avions et hotels, font des sacrifices financiers importants. Quant à la Prod: aucune communication , je ne parle même pas d'excuses, ne rêvons pas! N'oubliez pas que la carrière de cet artiste ne fait que commencer,les plus grands( U2, Police..) respectent le calendrier prévu et les annulations sont rarissimes et justifiées. Allez sur la MIKA fan club et vous aurez une idée des dégâts induits par votre incompétence et votre mépris. Il y a d'autres artistes tout aussi talentueux , ne l'oubliez pas et apprenez à organiser une tournée qui tienne la route . Si Mika a du succès , c'est au public qu'il le doit! J'attends une réponse de votre part et je la transmettrai aux membres du Mikawebsite et Mika fan club anglais; D'ici là , pensez à actualiser votre site et les dates de concert...

Well, i tell us that cancellations are too numerous since the beginning of the tour and without justified explications...

Rimini is changed for Nice ( ?) and their site must be updated...

remember that Mika is a beginner , the greatests artists almost never cancel a gig..

I am waiting for an answer , i encourage them to have a look at the MFC , so they will see how much some fans are disppointed;

all this is really too sad...i'd never thought we could live all this AGAIN....

WE ARE TOTALLY POWERLESS!

this the worst part!

we can only complain.....:sneaky2:

True,because we´re not nothing officially speaking. I feel so frustrated right now...

Alias Prod is only responsible for concerts in France and don't book and announce dates for concerts that are NOT confirmed by the management of the singer they are booking concerts for...

If they annoucned Nice, it's because Mika's management confirmed Nice.

Problem = Management...

:yay:

Here is the email i just sent to ' Alias Prod " in france:

Formulaire contact

Subject

Annulations diverses et variée sans explications

Bonsoir, depuis le début de la tournée de Mika les concerts sont annulés sur des motifs plus ou moins bidons et invérifiables. Les fans apprennent hier que Rimini sera remplacé par Nice ( ?) Avez vous la moindre idée de la déception que ce mépris genère chez ces jeunes;Certains planifient des mois à l'avance les trains , avions et hotels, font des sacrifices financiers importants. Quant à la Prod: aucune communication , je ne parle même pas d'excuses, ne rêvons pas! N'oubliez pas que la carrière de cet artiste ne fait que commencer,les plus grands( U2, Police..) respectent le calendrier prévu et les annulations sont rarissimes et justifiées. Allez sur la MIKA fan club et vous aurez une idée des dégâts induits par votre incompétence et votre mépris. Il y a d'autres artistes tout aussi talentueux , ne l'oubliez pas et apprenez à organiser une tournée qui tienne la route . Si Mika a du succès , c'est au public qu'il le doit! J'attends une réponse de votre part et je la transmettrai aux membres du Mikawebsite et Mika fan club anglais; D'ici là , pensez à actualiser votre site et les dates de concert...

Well, i tell us that cancellations are too numerous since the beginning of the tour and without justified explications...

Rimini is changed for Nice ( ?) and their site must be updated...

remember that Mika is a beginner , the greatests artists almost never cancel a gig..

I am waiting for an answer , i encourage them to have a look at the MFC , so they will see how much some fans are disppointed;

this is most kind of you...but why did you write to the french promoter?:blink:

the gig to be cancelled is in italy....maybe WE italians should write the same to barleyarts? :blink:

sorry lillibet, i did not read all the thread so maybe you explained, sorry for misunderstanding!

Alias Prod is only responsible for concerts in France and don't book and announce dates for concerts that are NOT confirmed by the management of the singer they are booking concerts for...

Problem = Management...

ah nothing like a good ol' management cock-up to bring around the cynics :mf_rosetinted:

Hi :arf2:

Problem = Management...

sorry yopp, i cannot resist....i want to wave at you! CIAO!!!

hope you are well...my best love, robi

ah nothing like a good ol' management cock-up to bring around the cynics :mf_rosetinted:

Hi :arf2:

sorry yopp, i cannot resist....i want to wave at you! CIAO!!!

hope you are well...my best love, robi

YOP!

seen the difference between me and kata? i am the old melodramatic one, she is....(you have to fill!!!:roftl: )

I agree with both; What counts (besides what you mentioned) is doing his job properly.

To me, this would not include changing a gig to a different country, less than 20 days before it is due, with no seemingly valid reason (other than that it's more lucrative for them).

If they were going to make a loss due to poor attendance, then they just need to absorb it, as a business that it is to them. Changing to a different city is just wrong. Unless they are very close to eachother, and the Rimini tickets were valid for Nice....

Yep, that's just bad business conduct.

The classic shareholder vs. stakeholder approach. Profit maximisation (including gig cancellations due to poor return on investment of the single event) might do it in the short term, to make the balance look favourable.

In the long run they shold recognize that the needs of other stakeholder groups, such as customers (fans!) have to be considered on the way to lasting success.

Yet I think the 'long run thought' should slowly but surely gain importance :boxed: I really hope they don't just use the Mikster to make a fast buck...

Sarina has already phoned at 105 stadium Rimini and they told her that a cancellation is very probable, but maybe the official declaration will came out on monday

I'm sorry to read that. :boxed: ... and again we're running in circles..

..I bet on a brain infection..

...of the people in charge for the organisation :mf_rosetinted:

...I lost faith. :tears: sigh

I hope you won't miss your gig this time, avoca. Let's just not expect it :wink2:

that's very silly of the management.:mf_rosetinted: If Mika with his catchy pop music really want to reach the more various audience, this caotic organization is the worst way to lose even the old fans.:thumbdown: I'm sick of begging concert info, with the official sities on the web totally useless coz of lack of clear comunications.

...and the bad thing is - in the end of the day it'll all come down to the artist artist again, who most probably doesn't even have a vote...