MIKA à Nice ( FRANCE)

lillibet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah indeed... first Padova, then it changed to Rimini and now it seems to be Nice... :blink:

This is what I found:

http://www.concertlive.fr/breves.php?id=1375

05/10/2007

Mika en concert à Nice le 22 octobre

Une nouvelle date vient encore de s'ajouter à la tournée française de Mika. Le chanteur sera en concert à Nice, au Nikaïa, le 22 octobre. Les places pour ce concert sont disponibles à partir du 6 octobre à 10H du matin. Pour mémoire, Mika est en tournée en France et a récemment rajouté une date le 24 octobre au Zénith de Paris.

oh dear....first it was unconfirmed in Padova, then it changed to Rimini, and now its i a different country altogether?

are his management up to their old tricks again? :sneaky2:

I hope they don't. It would very dissapointed to go through that again.

Were there already tickets available and sold for Padova?

If he changes german dates I'm gonna have to slaughter people!

I don't think we have to worry... I skipped my plans for that very small festival back in August in Germany because I (along with a lot of other people) was convinced that he wouldn't be there after all that confusion and cancelling action....

He was there and did it and I'm still banging my head against random walls in regular intervals :wink2:

I'm positive he'll do all of the planned gigs in Germany - after all this is where the ema show will take place - double feature, double media awareness ... :thumb_yello: