Greetings from CHILE, SOUTH AMERICA

Poty_Chile

Hello Everybody!

My name is Carmen, I live in Valdivia, a small city in the south of Chile.

The first time I saw Mika was on the tv, I was bored, changing channels when I saw a glimpse of the end from "Grace Kelly" and I asked to myself WHO IS HE!?! then I ran to the computer, downloaded the song and I instantly fell in love with it =)

After that I bought the full album on the internet (It was not on sale in any music store here =( ) and I've been showing it to my friends ever since, trying to convince them to love Mika's music as much as I do ^^

I've just joined the website and I don't know if there's any other chilean member, so if you read this don't be shy and contact me =) (that goes to the rest of the world too!)

Well people, that's it for now =)

greetings and love for you all,

Carmen aka Poty ^^

ps. I hope my english isn't that bad xP

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bienvenida Carmen!!!

A mi me paso lo mismo con Mika o_o,estaba aburrida cambiandole a todos los canales cuando de pronto veo el final de "Love Today",y me paso como 3 veces,y a la tercera vez reaccione xD.Yo tm queria comprar el cd pero no lo tenian los desgraciados,pero weno....

Que te la pases rechido aqui :3

PD:Tu ingles no esta nada mal,ehh! mejor que el mio :thumb_yello:

Hello Everybody!

My name is Carmen, I live in Valdivia, a small city in the south of Chile.

The first time I saw Mika was on the tv, I was bored, changing channels when I saw a glimpse of the end from "Grace Kelly" and I asked to myself WHO IS HE!?! then I ran to the computer, downloaded the song and I instantly fell in love with it =)

After that I bought the full album on the internet (It was not on sale in any music store here =( ) and I've been showing it to my friends ever since, trying to convince them to love Mika's music as much as I do ^^

I've just joined the website and I don't know if there's any other chilean member, so if you read this don't be shy and contact me =) (that goes to the rest of the world too!)

Well people, that's it for now =)

greetings and love for you all,

Carmen aka Poty ^^

ps. I hope my english isn't that bad xP

hello Carmen welcome!

• 3 weeks later...