Mika DVD

John Alan

Hey guys do you think Mika should release a live dvd for christmas time ???????, i was thinking like a dvd of a concert from his tour,mybe a show that includeds "How Much Do You Love Me" and "Holy Johnny" in the setlist and also have one or two dvd bonus' like footage backstage or music videos.What do you think ?????????

Now would that be just a great christmas present :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow: lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find it : [

It's not on the US Amazon.com yet... but it is supposedly being released

in the states in November... Don't know why we can't preorder it yet. :blink:

dcdeb

Do you know if you're allowed to order it off of a foreign site? For instance, I'm from America, but would I be able to buy it form the UK Amazon?

They probably won't deliver to the US and you would need to make sure the discs are compatible with your player. They make different discs for different regions and you need a multi-region player to work with discs from Europe.

To be honest I intend to download it as soon as someone puts it out there. Don't hate me people! I will buy it when it becomes available in Canada. :blush-anim-cl:

They probably won't deliver to the US and you would need to make sure the discs are compatible with your player. They make different discs for different regions and you need a multi-region player to work with discs from Europe.

To be honest I intend to download it as soon as someone puts it out there. Don't hate me people! I will buy it when it becomes available in Canada. :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha ok. Do you know if its being released in stores, or just online?

Hahaha ok. Do you know if its being released in stores, or just online?

I don't think it's going to be released for download. I'm just assuming someone is going to upload it somewhere like they do everything else.

what ive heard on the teletext on channel 4 (lol) is that theres a 50 min documentury' date=' l ive performe:french one....l'olympia?, all of his vids and the little short films. is this true????[/quote']

Yes, also his set at Ronnie Scott's.

Hey guys do you think Mika should release a live dvd for christmas time ???????, i was thinking like a dvd of a concert from his tour,mybe a show that includeds "How Much Do You Love Me" and "Holy Johnny" in the setlist and also have one or two dvd bonus' like footage backstage or music videos.What do you think ?????????

Now would that be just a great christmas present :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow: lol

Yeeaahhhh it would. That would be soooooooo good.