Recommended times?

CazGirl

hey dudes

i was talking to my dad about the mika concert im going to last night, as he's coming with me, coz i was talking about my costume and how i was gna keep warm. and my dad said "well don't forget we'll be in the car on the way there so you'll be warm, and hopefully we won't have to wait for long till we go in"

and i was like

"ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?!!? We have to be there EARLY! WE WANNA GET FRONT ROW!!! LAST TIME I WAS STUCK BEHIND SOME TALL PERSON AND I AM VERY VERY SHORT!!!!"

and he said "haha you don't say!" :sneaky2:

i was thinking of getting there three hours early...what time do YOU lot get there?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD QUESTION Caz. I have been having this very same worry myself :blink:

Either I find out the answer, or I will have to buy stilts for November :naughty:

Answers/suggestions please!! :thumb_yello:

lol!!!! stilts!!!! people will think you're there to entertain!!!! "woman on stilts! please do some tricks!!!"

XDXDXD

i imagined three hours was plenty of of time. i think at 2 hours the queue may already start to form, but because it will be winter and cold that "rule" may not apply...

lol!!!! stilts!!!! people will think you're there to entertain!!!! "woman on stilts! please do some tricks!!!"

XDXDXD

i imagined three hours was plenty of of time. i think at 2 hours the queue may already start to form, but because it will be winter and cold that "rule" may not apply...

Well if Mika wants me on stilts I am available..lol

I'm thinking maybe 2 hours...but what if it's raining or really really freezing???

Mind you, Mika's worth it *passes the sick bag*, well he is :bleh:

Come on people we need this info. What is the minimum wait time to guarantee front-row status??

It's just question of being mad enough! :naughty: Well, if you want to go to the first row I think you'll have to be there at least 3-4 hours earlier. :sneaky2:

Thanks - I think :blink:

I'm definitely mad enough, it's my non-Mika-fan friend I am worried about :blink: Four hours in British November weather - and the dark - in the name of Mika?? I hope she's as good a friend as I think she is...........

Must remember the thermal undies, then :naughty:

Thanks - I think :blink:

I'm definitely mad enough, it's my non-Mika-fan friend I am worried about :blink: Four hours in British November weather - and the dark - in the name of Mika?? I hope she's as good a friend as I think she is...........

Must remember the thermal undies, then :naughty:

lmao!!! make sure you dress up as a warm character...maybe a bear or something XD

i was thinking of getting there three hours early...what time do YOU lot get there?

I go there a lot before then and I am worried about december london gigs. now I am not worried for queueing to enter (oct. 20th) but it'll be cold when we'll wait for him after... :boxed: but then we'll be warm with excitement :biggrin2:

We're talking about the UK here, where Mika is INCREDIBLY popular, so I'd say hours. I got front row (until I was pushed out) in Atlanta and was there 3-3 1/2 hours early, but that's a completely different situation.

Is it possible that you can kind of stay in the area for a while and make frequent drive-bys until you start to see someone standing out there, then make a run for the queuing line? :naughty:

We're talking about the UK here, where Mika is INCREDIBLY popular, so I'd say hours. I got front row (until I was pushed out) in Atlanta and was there 3-3 1/2 hours early, but that's a completely different situation.

Is it possible that you can kind of stay in the area for a while and make frequent drive-bys until you start to see someone standing out there, then make a run for the queuing line? :naughty:

honey we talk also about italy. first person at the gig in milano arrived at 1,30 pm and gig started at 9pm! go figure!

It'g oing to vary by gig for me:

Glasgow 3/4 hours early

Manchester 3/4 hours early

Birmingham 2/3 hours early

Donny Hotel is just across the road so will just start queuing when I see others there

London: Probably be there from about Lunch time ish....seriously!

:shocked: I'm getting really worried now. I just pray for dry weather, that's all. I can handle the cold, but not the wet. My hair will go all frizzy :naughty: maybe a hat of some kind is advisable, I'll have to rethink my outfit.

*thinks she is too old for this malarkey*:naughty:

aside the hair problem (my hair looks like mika's, just make it red...:mf_rosetinted: go figure!), the rain worries me cause being soaking wet for hours and haveing only 1 coat along to the uk, maybe be not good for my health... :boxed:

oh yeah. when climate's good, why not? :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly!! :mf_rosetinted:

Winters here have been very mild lately - but it'd be just typical if this year we get the coldest November on record, I can see it happening!

So, a pair of gloves, a scarf, a rainhat, I can stuff all those in my bag. But I'm not taking a big coat!! Thermal undies maybe....:mf_lustslow: then I could throw them on stage later :roftl:

I think it would be fun for all of the MFCers to agree to meet up very early at a certain time at the gigs, and bring along little games or something to play in line. :naughty:

oh on last gig, we assembled mika's necklace while waiting, I even got changed in the street LMAO (all the others covering me up :roftl: )

I think it would be fun for all of the MFCers to agree to meet up very early at a certain time at the gigs, and bring along little games or something to play in line. :naughty:

Twister! :roftl: Nobody would feel coldness after it. :biggrin2: