Recommended times?

CazGirl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly!! :mf_rosetinted:

Winters here have been very mild lately - but it'd be just typical if this year we get the coldest November on record, I can see it happening!

So, a pair of gloves, a scarf, a rainhat, I can stuff all those in my bag. But I'm not taking a big coat!! Thermal undies maybe....:mf_lustslow: then I could throw them on stage later :roftl:

Oh this made me laugh out so hard!!!

Imagine Mika's face if he suddenly has some thermal undies thrown at him....Sexxxxeeeeey:punk:

I normally go about 2pm and then hang around locally somewhere where I can keep an eye on the queue until I see people start to arrive. I never go later than 4pm though but I HAVE to be at the front of the queue for piece of mind haha Then I root myself to the spot and don't move until they let us in :P which i'm sure a few of you here have noticed already...

At Brum earlier in the year,we were there 4 hours before opening time, but when we needed to had toilet breaks, other MFCers held our place in the queue. That's how good it is being part of the MFC everybody looks after each other.

As for the cold, I think Damart are gonna do blistering business from us.LOL!

At Brum earlier in the year,we were there 4 hours before opening time, but when we needed to had toilet breaks, other MFCers held our place in the queue. That's how good it is being part of the MFC everybody looks after each other.

ooh i need to remember to bring some tissue with me...my nose will run like a nut im sure.....:thumbdown: ill look like crap when mika see me....:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

def. true! mfc'ers care for each other! :thumb_yello:

My mothr is refusing to leave before 3pm, but I'm going to make it 2.30 so we miss the school crowd... The last thing I need is everyone at my school seeing me dressed in a 50's dress thing. So I'll be there for 4.30ish. For SH I got there for 5 and I was 7 rows back, but once I got in I had to speak to someone. So it should have been more like 5.

Not only might we have to battle with the cold...but also NATURE's CALL.

This might help - and your legs won't tire as easily with something to sit on.:roftl:

fun-potty.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Or we just not eat anything during the day xD

This thread was soooo necessary for me.:biggrin2: I'm going to the Brixton gig on the 2nd of November which starts at 7:00pm and I had an idea that I should be there at about 1:30pm, but I'm actually worried about my friend who is not so crazy about Mika. And I also had planned to wear a dress, but now I'm seriously considering dressing like a caveman :naughty:

I like the twister idea by the way :biggrin2:

This thread was soooo necessary for me.:biggrin2:I'm going to the Brixton gig on the 2nd of November which starts at 7:00pm and I had an idea that I should be there at about 1:30pm, but I'm actually worried about my friend who is not so crazy about Mika. And I also had planned to wear a dress, but now I'm seriously considering dressing like a caveman :naughty:

I like the twister idea by the way :biggrin2:

I have the same problem, but in Holland.

I'm taking a twin and my sis. And my sister was refusing to come so early, but when I said 'Okay, then I wont take you with me' she did wanted to.

But I cant say that to my friends, it's their birthday present.

I have the same problem, but in Holland.

I'm taking a twin and my sis. And my sister was refusing to come so early, but when I said 'Okay, then I wont take you with me' she did wanted to.

But I cant say that to my friends, it's their birthday present.

Me and my friend will have two full days in London (we are flying to UK for Mika), and I tried prepare her and to say as gently as possible that it would be good to go there really early. We have already haggled about how early we should go and I really hope everything will be fine because I don't want to annoy her, but I also want to get the first row.