Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

Did anyone stop to think it might be relevent? Notice how Mika comes in and breaks it all up and makes them stop?

And doesn't he always do the Teddybear Picnic before 'Lollipop'. And we all know what 'Lollipop' is about...

*keeps watching*

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG that's scandalous and outrageous, I don't think I can support this man anymore!!!! I am shocked, simply shocked!! How could he:shocked:

:doh::doh::doh: seriously :doh:

I'm totally with you on this Kata - at the end of the day, most music videos or een shows have similar stuff (which is in fact done in a more "serious" way than Mika did it) and noone bats an eyelash...:sneaky2:

*Sigh...*

Did anyone stop to think it might be relevent? Notice how Mika comes in and breaks it all up and makes them stop?

And doesn't he always do the Teddybear Picnic before 'Lollipop'. And we all know what 'Lollipop' is about...

*keeps watching*

Yeah, that's what it is. They're all having sex, and then the bunny comes in, which I assume is Cherisse, and breaks them up, then Mika comes in and knocks her away, then shrugs. :D

*keeps watching*

very good point there Sarie! and is Mika in the crocodile outfit? i think he was the chicken O.o

So newbie Chris was right after all:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9550

twas indeed, that's why i said "TRUE" in the title, because i knew it was discussed before. But when they say "sex show" you expect it to be explicit and really rude, but what Mika did was so innocently childish...in a weird twisted way :roftl:

The Sun sucks! :thumbdown: There's nothing wrong with the teddies. Sex scandal? Oh bloody hell, we see much more worse things in the music industry every single day.

i only wrote sex scandal to grab attention lol. if i just said "mika and bears" or something i dont think people would take that much notice :roftl:

very good point there Sarie! and is Mika in the crocodile outfit? i think he was the chicken O.o

Dankyuuu.:blush-anim-cl:

And I think he's the alligator/crocodile.

is this the link you wanted i just looked for it on utube :shocked::naughty::blink::sneaky2:I can't decide how I feel about it lol.

I--w83KJQwg

link is on the front page. read our comments and THEN decide lol :roftl:

(must stop using that smilie)

He's the crocodile. He wasn't taking part in any of the *SHOCKHORROR* sex acts behind the screen. :roftl:

Sara was the kangaroo (I think it is) with the long tail, the third one, I guess the little monkey was Cherisse, even though I thought she was the bunny, but I can't think of anyone else who is small enough, and then two of the men were in there. I guess another one of the men was the bunny.

MEN'S NEEDS :naughty:

Have you noticed i've never been impressed

by your friends from new york and london

i'll level accusations like the press

until you realise that you've dressed yourself in tatters

because the man's needs

man's needs

are full of greed

full of greed

a man's needs

man's needs

are lost on me

a man's needs

man's needs

are full of greed

full of greed

a man's needs

i'm not bothered

what you say or how you dress

i'm a mess so you've always seemed inviting

but really

this all seems quite meaningless and i remember

that you never seem to see

the fact that man's needs

man's needs

are full of greed

full of greed

a man's needs

man's needs

are lost on me

a girl's needs

girl's needs

just don't agree

don't agree

with man's needs

have you noticed i've never been impressed by your friends from new york and london?

but really this all seems quite meaningless and i remember

that you never seem to see

the excuse that man's needs

man's needs

are full of greed

full of greed

a man's needs

man's needs

are lost on me

you say your man's needs

man's needs

have lots on me

i don't agree

a man's needs

oh oh oh oh

*keeps watching*

You're right, when I watched it I interpreted it as in Mika (the croc) makes them stop becuase in his song he says that one should wait to have sex, etc...

So newbie Chris was right after all:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9550

Well, not exactly.

He was correct in saying that it had happened.

He was not correct because he said it was throughout the show, and it sounded like far longer and worse than it was, and also in my opinion he was not correct about the fact that he was expecting Mika to be a "child or family friendly show"

But I'm repeating myself, all this was discussed in the thread that you have quoted.:wink2:

no me and bexx watched the others on sat and tried to work out who everyone is, mika comes out at the end with the gun. cherrisse is the rabbit who comes in and kicks them.

You're right, when I watched it I interpreted it as in Mika (the croc) makes them stop becuase in his song he says that one should wait to have sex, etc...

Well, not exactly.

He was not correct because he said it was throughout the show, and it sounded like far longer and worse than it was, and also in my opinion he was not correct about the fact that he was expecting Mika to be a "child or family friendly show"

But I'm repeating myself, all this was discussed in the thread that you have quoted.:wink2:

yeah but chris also said that they were just passing on information...chinese whispers i suspect.

Well, not exactly.

I told him in that thread to take the kids to a childfriendly show.....