Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

hey guys,

saw this in "THE SUN" newspaper. It's about Mika and the bear sex thing on stage in Paris, and Mika claims they even rehearsed it, and that's what they came up with :boxed:

muckymikakg6.th.jpg

"Mika kicked off his Dodgy Holiday tour in outrageous fashion...with a teddy bear sex show.

The Lollipop singer entertained 7, 000 fanatical French fans by wearing extravagant camp suits - and at one point even got a pink umbrella. (point being??)

But there were gasps of shock when his stage performers, dressed in teddy bear outfits, began stimulating sex.

Mika, whose hit No1 debut album Life In Cartoon Motion, said after Thursday night's show: "It was just all a bit of fun - things in the show only came to life tonight. We rented a place out for three days to practice some routines - and that's what we came up with."

Mika also revealed rockers THE CRIBS could be dressing up in his trademark costumes soon - and he would also love the SPICE GIRLS to don the animal outfits.

He said "I'd love the Spice Girls to come and put a costume on. I think it's great they got back together and it would be amazing if they dressed up for one of my concerts. I've asked The Cribs if they would do it - just because I'm a big fan. I saw RYAN at the Q Awards, he seems really up for it." "

There you have it. I personally think it's a little weird to put on stage O.o

Sure, it's one of those funny things you do with friends, but I guess it's one of those "have to be in it" to find the funny side O.o

**EDIT** ACTUALLY, it's pretty damn funny xDDD

video:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

saw this in "THE SUN" newspaper. It's about Mika and the bear sex thing on stage in Paris, and Mika claims they even rehearsed it, and that's what they came up with :boxed:

muckymikakg6.th.jpg

**EDIT** Picture isn't clear, i'll try and type the article up, but family is in room and i think i'll look weird lol

if u can type it out that would b great:thumb_yello: is it a bad article? i wonder how come they found out about it, i mean i saw it on u-tube but The Sun:blink:

if u can type it out that would b great:thumb_yello: is it a bad article? i wonder how come they found out about it, i mean i saw it on u-tube but The Sun:blink:

Do you have the link to the YouTube video? I haven't seen it / can't find it.

OMG OMG OMG that's scandalous and outrageous, I don't think I can support this man anymore!!!! I am shocked, simply shocked!! How could he:shocked: :shocked:

:doh::doh::doh: seriously :doh:

OMG OMG OMG that's scandalous and outrageous, I don't think I can support this man anymore!!!! I am shocked, simply shocked!! How could he:shocked: :shocked:

:doh::doh::doh: seriously :doh:

HAHAHAHAHHA how foolish of me to think you were being serious, until i saw the seriously bit XD

ROFLROFLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFORLOFLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFROFL.

Oh god.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!

I can't be the only person who found that hilarious?

Sure, maybe it wasn't appropriate... but it was funny.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFORLOFLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFROFL.

Oh god.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!

I can't be the only person who found that hilarious?

Sure, maybe it wasn't appropriate... but it was funny.

i found it HILARIOUS :roftl::lmao::roftl::lmao:

*watches again*