Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

i only wrote sex scandal to grab attention lol. if i just said "mika and bears" or something i dont think people would take that much notice :roftl:

Oh sorry, I didn't pointed at you Caz! :biggrin2: The sex show was mentioned in the Sun article. I think the performance of Mika's band wasn't even near the sex show! What on earth are these Sun journalists thinking of? :blink:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's sick and wrong how he did it in very childish suits wiht underage people in the audience...

It's really not THAT bad, honestly. People shouldn't bring their children to concerts until they're at least 13 or so, because of the environment of it all, and once you're past that age, honestly, how screwed up is seeing that going to make you? Unless you've been sheltered your entire life, you've probably seen something like that before in a movie or whatever.

he is actually

wonder who the lion is :roftl:

wasn't that Luke? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: I really want to see that without the shadow. I bet they were cracking up the whole time. God, I would've loved to have sat in on their rehearsals. Can you imagine Mika being like, "So, this is what I want you to do..." *demonstrates*

Yea. And I don't think little LITTLE kids would understand what was going on.

Kind of like when I was a kid, and would see dogs humping. I'd just be like "Look! Samson's pretending to hula-hoop on Tina's back!"

:roftl: I really want to see that without the shadow. I bet they were cracking up the whole time. God, I would've loved to have sat in on their rehearsals. Can you imagine Mika being like, "So, this is what I want you to do..." *demonstrates*

and then "so...who wants to do it? Martin,not you,go away" :roftl:

just watching another vid and yes,Luke's the molesting lion :glasses2:

So who's being molested? cuz there are 6 creatures,two of them are of the feminine species

the one having her head erm pushed up and down is sara, cant work out the other one.

It's really not THAT bad, honestly. People shouldn't bring their children to concerts until they're at least 13 or so, because of the environment of it all, and once you're past that age, honestly, how screwed up is seeing that going to make you? Unless you've been sheltered your entire life, you've probably seen something like that before in a movie or whatever.

It's bad when you're 5 and you like the song lollipop cause you're a sugar addict!!! You watch intentively to things because your eyes are wide and you pay attention, and then ask your mom who says "Just sex dear" and things procede

and then "so...who wants to do it? Martin,not you,go away" :roftl:

xDDD

mika: what do i do? if i hump guys people will think im gay, if i hump girls they'll think i'm lying, tis a vicious cycle

martin: dude its behind a screen and your in a fecking costume

mika: good thinking batman :mf_rosetinted:

martin: batman and robin sex scene could go down well..

mika: now that's going TOO far..

I was of course reacting to the thought of him having Spice Girls on stage :boxed:

And you know that will happen in London too :boxed:

wow...the "innocence" is gone...but was it ever there?

No. He's been a player and a downright whore since day one.

yeah but chris also said that they were just passing on information...chinese whispers i suspect.

More like French whispers. Sounds like the audience enjoyed it though.

children wouldn't see that as sex....I'm gonna show my 7 year old daughter the video tomorrow, then I'll let you all know what these teddies are really doing there :mf_rosetinted:

I can see it now.

"Sorry, guys! Can't be on much longer. Daughter understands more than I expected. Lots of trips to therapy. Bye! xo"

xDDD

mika: what do i do? if i hump guys people will think im gay, if i hump girls they'll think i'm lying, tis a vicious cycle

martin: dude its behind a screen and your in a fecking costume

mika: good thinking batman :mf_rosetinted:

martin: batman and robin sex scene could go down well..

mika: now that's going TOO far..

denigrating the Waugh like that...tsk tsk

And you know that will happen in London too :boxed:

No. He's been a player and a downright whore since day one.

More like French whispers. Sounds like the audience enjoyed it though.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, he has been hasn't he? But he walks the streets in his usual way oh what a pretty man!

It's bad when you're 5 and you like the song lollipop cause you're a sugar addict!!! You watch intentively to things because your eyes are wide and you pay attention, and then ask your mom who says "Just sex dear" and things procede

Like I said, no five year olds should be at ANY concert, unless it's like, The Wiggles.