Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

I can see it now, some fan decided to clue Mika in on the "word" change.

X: It's "pig" now.

Mika: Oh, why?

X: Well, pigs have 30 minute orgasms.

Mika: :blink:

LMAO!

And he'll be like, how'dya know that?

and then everyone will point at me :boxed:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, when I watched it I interpreted it as in Mika (the croc) makes them stop becuase in his song he says that one should wait to have sex, etc...

yeah, me too. that makes sense.

children won't know what's going on though, trust me. I didn't even properly know what sex was until I was 10.

i read about in my science book when i was 10, but i never believed them and i thought they were just making that up :naughty: :naughty:

But like someone else said, concerts can be a dangerous environment due to the location i.e London so I don't think people should take children to concerts anyway...and people know what some celebs are like. Adults complained about Christina Aguilera's show being too raunchy. HELLO? IT'S CHRISTINA - why the shock? they knew what they were asking for!

don't you need to have adult supervision if you're over 16 at a MIKA concert anyways:sneaky2: ?

Why on earth not? Why do people want to "protect" children from the real world?

i don't get why people do that. i really think sex is just part of life and kids should know about it, however young they are (don't worry, i don't have kids:naughty:)

See guys, perfect example. Sorry to make an example of you, but this is a perfect opportunity.

If i hadn't read the whole Mika sex scandal thing, it would have never crossed my mind that they were having sex.

Younger people don't get it!

Exactly! So there's nothing wrong with having that as part of the show. And concerts aren't exactly meant to be child friendly either.

maybe squirrels dont like sex much....like pandas....haha....we know we're not pandas. PIGS ALL THE WAY! :punk:

ROFL. ONE OF US WELL NEEDS TO DRESS UP AS A PIG AT MIKA'S CONCERT.

gimmie a plastic pink nose and fluffy triangle ears:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: Maybe he'd agree and wish he was a pig as well. Don't we all...?

OMG OMG OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS GAME I PLAYED AT AN ANN SUMMERS PARTY

IT WAS ANIMAL BINGO

YOU HAD TO MAKE THE NOISE OF AN ANIMAL EVERYTIME YOU GOT A NUMBER

SO, LIKE

X: 26!

you: OINK!!!

and if all your numbers are crossed off you gotta make the noise of your animal having multiple orgasms :roftl: :roftl:

OMG OMG OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS GAME I PLAYED AT AN ANN SUMMERS PARTY

IT WAS ANIMAL BINGO

YOU HAD TO MAKE THE NOISE OF AN ANIMAL EVERYTIME YOU GOT A NUMBER

SO, LIKE

X: 26!

you: OINK!!!

and if all your numbers are crossed off you gotta make the noise of your animal having multiple orgasms :roftl: :roftl:

...strange party. :roftl:

Come on Greta!! A pig for Dusseldorf???

And I DARE you to make a comment to Mika about why you decided to go dressed as a pig :roftl:

dusseldorf in north germany??? naaah, pigs are almost naked and such delicate creatures..Bologna is the best location for die:roftl: