Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents never had sex.

I have to tell myself that to get through everyday.

I like to think mine never had sex, either.

Except, when I was about 7 years old I found their condom stash. I asked my dad what they were, and he told me they were "adult balloons" - and proceeded to blow it up and bat it around the room. :roftl:

I have to say that I did not read the whole thread, so I will just state my own opinion.

Well, to be honest I can't really see the scandal in it!!!!!!

OMG, how close-minded are people??

I've been to the show and believe me no one felt offended by these innocent gestures (which by the way only lst for a few seconds)....it just fitted perfectly in the whole thing and it was not really explicit or sth.

I remember earlier this day there was a thread about someone saying Mika's shows are not suitable for children...

Well, first of all we have to bear in mind that after all Mika is not a children's artist, though I don't see the "danger" in bringing children to gig his 'cause the show and its content is all very "coltish", I mean in a playful cartoonish way. Besides you can be sure that children see worse things in their everyday life (you can't shut them off from the internet od TV...).

Moreoever I have to admit that I actually thought I was quite a funny idea, seemed very sponataneous to me (even if it was rehearsed...).

In any way all trhe people around me were NOT offended but it made everyone smirk! :wink2:

That's the great thing about Mika's shows - it's always sth new, unexpected in there which creates the whole universe.

So please everybody, slow down...There are far more important issues to disucuss than this dispatched "sex scandal"...The use of this word for the scene in question even makes me smile...

Well, this is just my opinion...I didn't intend to offend anyone either and I hope we will be respecting each others opinions in this forum. Thanks. mariposa

I like to think mine never had sex, either.

Except, when I was about 7 years old I found their condom stash. I asked my dad what they were, and he told me they were "adult balloons" - and proceeded to blow it up and bat it around the room. :roftl:

At least he was cool about it.

He did the humping thing at the concert I went to as well, and it was just kind of goofy. Now, I'm no prude, but the...um....action on the right hand side of the screen was a little more than I would have expected at a Mika show.

It's a kiddy show for adults!

He did the humping thing at the concert I went to as well, and it was just kind of goofy. Now, I'm no prude, but the...um....action on the right hand side of the screen was a little more than I would have expected at a Mika show.

It's a kiddy show for adults!

I never noticed the right side :lmao:

how they have the sillouettes is like a cartoon, lol maybe he was trying to push the boundaries to see how far a cartoon can go

it doesnt worry me that they did that, its looks like it was just a bit of fun

guh! and i have had teddy bears picnic stuck in my head all day

I didn't read the whole thread either (can't understand why).

But the animals were kicked afterwards so there's no problem. :thumb_yello:

I think if the rabbit would have not stopped this disgusting animal-like behavior,

but instead joined the party, THEN it would've been a serious SCANDAL! :shocked::tears:

:das:

And about the Spice Girls, I thought Mika didn't care of being friends with Posh,

but reading our fans funny comments. :tears:

I didn't read the whole thread either (can't understand why).

But the animals were kicked afterwards so there's no problem. :thumb_yello:

I think if the rabbit would have not stopped this disgusting animal-like behavior,

but instead joined the party, THEN it would've been a serious SCANDAL! :shocked::tears:

:das:

And about the Spice Girls, I thought Mika didn't care of being friends with Posh,

but reading our fans funny comments. :tears:

posh spice??? A FISH IN FACE!!!:fish: