Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And, judging by this thread, young women, too!

dcdeb

I think every gender and every age has an interest in sex :naughty::thumb_yello:

True, true.

I'm usually not like this. There must be something in the air.

This made me think of that song....

"Bacon in the air tonight".... by Phil Porkins?:roftl:

I agree completely with you!! I just think seeing that live with my mother would be extremely awkward

You know, that is like when I went to see the musical "Chicago" with my parents and they do the same thing: a guy takes a girl and simulates it from behind.

As much as I am an adult, I wasn't expecting it and it did make me feel weird to have both my parents sitting right next to me, LOL!

Right. I winked because it's *obvious* your mom knows about it... so I

don't get why you would feel awkward seeing something sex-related

with her. Everyone in this thread has been so open talking about

sex... just seems that you would be as open about it with your mom as

you are with us here. Because we're just strangers... and your mom is,

well, your mom. She's the person you should be able to be most

open with

dcdeb

Deb, nooooo!! It's always the opposite!!:naughty:

The day Posh gets on stage with Mika is the day I put my ticket on e-bay.

Please Mika tell me that was a joke. :sneaky2:

Yeah, please do!!

I have to say that I did not read the whole thread, so I will just state my own opinion.

Well, to be honest I can't really see the scandal in it!!!!!!

OMG, how close-minded are people??

[...]first of all we have to bear in mind that after all Mika is not a children's artist, though I don't see the "danger" in bringing children to gig his 'cause the show and its content is all very "coltish", I mean in a playful cartoonish way. Besides you can be sure that children see worse things in their everyday life (you can't shut them off from the internet od TV...).

Moreoever I have to admit that I actually thought I was quite a funny idea, seemed very sponataneous to me (even if it was rehearsed...).

I agree with all you said, mariposa!

I find the "incriminated scatch" very funny and not scandalouse at all, it's just made to being funny & silly at the same time! and come on! what do you think his lyrics are about? (look at Lollipop & Love Today) He's not a children singer! children like him, but it's an other matter.....

So please everybody, slow down...There are far more important issues to disucuss than this dispatched "sex scandal"...The use of this word for the scene in question even makes me smile...

I think the people who wrote the articles (don't forget the pursa one!:naughty: ) are bored :mf_rosetinted:

ok this isnt a big deal, and im sure that if it wasnt mikas show i would have laughed but... its just... so weird:blink:

i would never think he could do that, he always seems so innocent...:wub2:

i guess ill just pretend i dont care

Deep waters... :mf_boff:

:naughty:

come on i really mean it...:crybaby:

i thought he would do a great hausband:wub2: but this makes me quite sick...:no:

HAPPILY hes not the one "simulating sex" hes the one whoe comes at the end and kind of shoots the bunny...

still im shocked:sneaky2:

come on i really mean it...:crybaby:

i thought he would do a great hausband:wub2: but this makes me quite sick...:no:

HAPPILY hes not the one "simulating sex" hes the one whoe comes at the end and kind of shoots the bunny...

still im shocked:sneaky2:

Did you think husbands don't have sex? Cause generally that's part of the deal.

Deep waters... :mf_boff:

If anything, this thread gave us the excuse to use the "Picknick smiley, hehe, which I had always had my eye on but never dared to use....So here it comes!!

:mf_boff:

Don't you love the crazed expression on the giver's face? And the shock/amazement in the taker's?:roftl: Gotta love this place

i thought he was the crocodile too, femi.

so then that would mean he is the one, uhhh kneeling for want of better expression

Which video was that in? I thought that the croc/Mika always came out in the end and shot them?:blink:

Not that I really care if he was kneeling or not, just that I thought he wasn't a part of it, that's all.:biggrin2:

yep

I'm back for a little more of this too

:mf_boff:

Mika is the Crocodile.. I've seen and commented on another vid and he's the croc there.. I couldn't help it - being an Aussie,, I was too tempted to say Crikey..

ok now back to what I was doing

:mf_boff::mf_boff::mf_boff::mf_boff: