Mika @ Le Zénith, Montpellier (15-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS

dcdeb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'm french and my english it's bad sorry!

And i was going to the zenith of Montpellier Yesterday evening and it was very good! exellent!great and i took pictures but the quality it's very poor sorry and videos too! :blink:

No, it's all great! Thank you so very much! Merci merci merci! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

From Mikawebstite:

How much do you love me : when they finished the song, people applauded and they all started togethe the doudoudoudou, with Cherisse on the drums and Martin on the guitar, and Mika singing with the public.

At the end of the concert, Mika pickup up a chocolate bar Milka that someone had thrown before and smiled (the old joke in French Mika and Milka...)

Looks like the public in the pit were a bit cold, it took a while before they started singing and not much jumping (first time I hear that on a Mika concert!)

He signed for everybody after the concert (around 30 people). Arnaud (who wrote the report) managed a picture before the security guys forbade people to take any.

There are also some pictures but I cannot paste them here and there is no url link. If you want to see them:

http://www.mikawebsite.com

Enter the forum

Mika/Mika topicality / Concerts / Compte rendu Mika Montpellier

From Mikawebstite:

How much do you love me : when they finished the song' date=' people applauded and they all started togethe the doudoudoudou, with Cherisse on the drums and Martin on the guitar, and Mika singing with the public.

At the end of the concert, Mika pickup up a chocolate bar Milka that someone had thrown before and smiled (the old joke in French Mika and Milka...)

Looks like the public in the pit were a bit cold, it took a while before they started singing and not much jumping (first time I hear that on a Mika concert!)

He signed for everybody after the concert (around 30 people). Arnaud (who wrote the report) managed a picture before the security guys forbade people to take any.

There are also some pictures but I cannot paste them here and there is no url link. If you want to see them:

http://www.mikawebsite.com

Enter the forum

Mika/Mika topicality / Concerts / Compte rendu Mika Montpellier[/quote']

Oh, and mille merci for the information EM!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for putting the pictures on! How did you do that (I'm a jerk with those things...)

lol...I suppose usually I'm a lot worse than you are' date=' believe me!!!!!

if you use the [u']quote [/u]function in the original post you

- see the URL of the pic

- and you can just copy it and then paste it in here :naughty:

APOLOGIZES again for stealing the pix....but these are sooooooooo great...can't possible hide them from the MFClers, right?! :wink2:

lol...I suppose usually I'm a lot worse than you are, believe me!!!!!

if you use the quote function in the original post you

- see the URL of the pic

- and you can just copy it and then paste it in here :naughty:

APOLOGIZES again for stealing the pix....but these are sooooooooo great...can't possible hide them from the MFClers, right?! :wink2:

you mentioned the source, so it's pure sharing the beauty:biggrin2:

Absolutely! Thanks again Mariposa and Arnaud!

By the way Arnaud said that he will upload tonight or tomorrow the videos on Mikawebsite. I will certainly not be able to put them here so if someone can...

I agree!! Thanks a lot Mariposa, the pics are fantastic!!

I really can't wait for my Mika fix now