I have to say THAT is the best MM vid EVER!! I sent the link to Saranayde on her myspace!!:wub2:

good job!! :thumb_yello: isn't it the best vid ever??? deffo agree!!in munich i told her that you opened a thread about her!! and told her to check it out!! she said she'll do it!! :biggrin2:

good job!! :thumb_yello: isn't it the best vid ever??? deffo agree!!in munich i told her that you opened a thread about her!! and told her to check it out!! she said she'll do it!! :biggrin2:

Oh thanks JeyJen, I hope she sees all the MIKA LOVE we share with her here!!!:wink2: Especially FD....:wink2:

I were very decided the other day in Düsseldorf. I NEED TO TALK TO SARA! And i did

I didn´t feel surprised at all. She´s a fantastic girl, shy, and so tender. She told me she´s still scared about people´s reaction because she feels so insecure because she knows people usually thinks she was there taking a place is not for her..Actually, she looked so worried about that. And i said we were so happy to have her in our family and i told her too she´s so talented...she felt in some way relief...

I really love her. She´s great person.

Sara, i love you!! I was your fan but after Düss, i´m one of your most unconditional ones!!!

In addition she told that her mother, Beverley Skeete worked for Annie Lennox several times but then..they went away :crybaby:

I need to finish that conversation!!

PS: we took a pic together, but it was funny because we saw the pic and i started "hey, we look great..actually, we´re great" and then, we looked each other and started laughing because i can tell you it´s not our best picture XDD

A long time ago (relatively speaking) on another thread which no longer exists, I wrote that I thought she was related to Beverley Skeete, mother or sister, but I felt probably mother. Her mum is amazing!! She has sung with so many great people!! I noticed that Beverley is in Saranayde's top friends and Saranayde is in Beverley's top friends....so it wasn't hard to draw the connection.

...and no I am not a stalker, :naughty:just a dedicated fan. I think Sara is wonderful!!

Here is her mum with Bill Wyman Rhythm Kings (from a long time ago....showing my age too!!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Nwwd_z6jPk

and her mum's page

http://www.beverleyskeete.com/ which has an amazing alphabetical list of who she has worked with.

But actually that is not all that important, because we first knew Sara, and her voice is so amazing by itself. It is better to look at the list of who Sara has worked with.

... Duetted With Queen LatiFah , Michael Jackson, Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, The Scissors Sisters , Mutya Buena and now MIKA.

Okay so before i had no idea who you were talking about - but i saw the EMAs t-other day and i saw said blue haired woman, i can see what you mean a little with the rather active performance, but whats so bad about that?

She is enjoying herself and making sure she is visible, okay she is more visible than the band but big deal, without the band the performance would fall aparat, maybe mica is a little ill or his voice isnt what it used to be due to the many concerns and needs a little support, or, maybe (since i feel like making up new rumours today) she might be mica's new girlfriend, after all, we havent seen mica with anyone all year and due to media interest in his sexuality why would he make his relationships open?

Bet they have 'rehersals' in his dressing room and everything :P

Mwahahahahaha - sorry mica, just a thought or... a suggestion ;)

Yaya (subtle ,but yet Ya Ya :das: ) Sara thread!

I actually love her voice,told her in Munich how amazing she is

She seems really nice tho I didn't get to talk to her that much,had to inform Mikey where the Ya Ya thing started

She told me she´s still scared about people´s reaction because she feels so insecure because she knows people usually thinks she was there taking a place is not for her..Actually, she looked so worried about that.

Awww... :tears:

You're very sweet to be so supportive. I'm looking forward to seeing her performance.

wonder what she used for cheecks make up {black uniposca?:naughty: }..with all the warm of the gig..perfect waterproof long lasting!

maybe the same thing cherisse uses for her make-up!! after every gig her eyes are always perfect!! :shocked: not as my make-up :thumbdown:

:biggrin2:

I were very decided the other day in Düsseldorf. I NEED TO TALK TO SARA! And i did

I didn´t feel surprised at all. She´s a fantastic girl, shy, and so tender. She told me she´s still scared about people´s reaction because she feels so insecure because she knows people usually thinks she was there taking a place is not for her..Actually, she looked so worried about that. And i said we were so happy to have her in our family and i told her too she´s so talented...she felt in some way relief...

I really love her. She´s great person.

Sara, i love you!! I was your fan but after Düss, i´m one of your most unconditional ones!!!

In addition she told that her mother, Beverley Skeete worked for Annie Lennox several times but then..they went away :crybaby:

I need to finish that conversation!!

PS: we took a pic together, but it was funny because we saw the pic and i started "hey, we look great..actually, we´re great" and then, we looked each other and started laughing because i can tell you it´s not our best picture XDD

Queenie .. nice :thumb_yello:

I bet she does feel nervous , but we shall support her :biggrin2::wub2:

Queenie,that's great!

she really is great

She was so happy when I told her she's amazing and that her voice was great

She was so happy to see that people really appreciate her

Plus,during the concert I did my best to cheer for her,just heard it once,but that was good too :biggrin2:

Queenie,that's great!

she really is great

Plus,during the concert I did my best to cheer for her,just heard it once,but that was good too :biggrin2:

oh you're right!!! i forgot to tell her so many things..i was like hypnotized :shocked: have to prepare a list for next time! :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Queenie .. nice :thumb_yello:

I bet she does feel nervous , but we shall support her :wub2:

She is..but give her time!! ;)

Queenie,that's great!

she really is great

She´s fantastic. She deserves all the support!

oh you're right!!! i forgot to tell her so many things..i was like hypnotized :shocked: have to prepare a list for next time! :naughty:

Hahahaha, i need to finish the chat we started in duss!! It´s interesting to talk to her!

There's nothing rotten in the state of Denmark.

We are just not great photo takers as you may have seen from my thread (will post more when recovered).

We saw Sara however, and I think I can say that the apples officially approve.

We didn't like the Big Girl bum wiggle though, that was the only thing, otherwise she gave a top performance and added that extra something to the show.

We did tell her afterwards that we loved her performance, she seemed a little bemused by us, not sure why.