Preview-video of DVD on amazon.de

mellody

on the german amazon website you can watch a preview video of the mika dvd: http://www.amazon.de/Mika-Live-Cartoon-Motion-Digipack/dp/B000WC8BLG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_10/028-5517674-9080514?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1192717407&sr=8-10

sorry if it's been posted in one of the dvd threads already, but i haven't seen it on here yet.

interesting thing, according to amazon.de the dvd will be released on nov 9 in germany, whereas on amazon.co.uk it's nov 12... don't really think this is true, normally germany is weeks behind with the new releases! :blink:

anyway, i absolutely love that video, can't wait for the dvd!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting thing, according to amazon.de the dvd will be released on nov 9 in germany, whereas on amazon.co.uk it's nov 12... don't really think this is true, normally germany is weeks behind with the new releases! :blink:

In Italy it will be released the same day, 9 november!:thumb_yello:

I wish the advert showed some of his other songs, and not just the colourful pop that everyone knows. For example, Happy Ending. Or My Interpretation.

... yes, I am slightly obsessed with those two songs. So much so that my friend now has 'nightmares' where the 'this is the way you left me ...' part of HE is being played to her for hours on end. Lol!

Also, I wish they could record How Much DYLM and have that on there aswell!

Anyway, aside from that, it looks amazing! Especially the documentary, and, of course, the Happy Ending video! Though it would be better if the Making Of video was on there aswell!

on the german amazon website you can watch a preview video of the mika dvd: http://www.amazon.de/Mika-Live-Cartoon-Motion-Digipack/dp/B000WC8BLG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_10/028-5517674-9080514?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1192717407&sr=8-10

sorry if it's been posted in one of the dvd threads already, but i haven't seen it on here yet.

Thank you soooo much. :) I am so excited. Do you know when it will be released in the US?

HIPP-HIPP-HURRA!!! :cheerful_h4h: