a few of mika's fave things

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

"fave crisp flavour: ready salted with a dash of nutella on. the energy in the crisps combined with the yummy nutty flaour of nutella will make your tong quiver and go baskerk!"

This is really interesting. I think I'll have to give it a try. I love crisps ( or chips, as I call them) and I LOVE nutella. Sounds like an intersting combination!!

P.S. On the morning of the Vancouver show I had a banana and nutella crepe. mmmmmm yummy!! ( I had to throw that in the mix)

i rememeber when it was seen as uncool to wear wellies now its the next big thing!!!!

green is usually the farmers color :P red is paddington bear wears, and lellow is what Grommit (from wallace and grommit) wears!!! hahaha some random wellie knowledge there :D

i rememeber when it was seen as uncool to wear wellies now its the next big thing!!!!

green is usually the farmers color :P red is paddington bear wears, and lellow is what Grommit (from wallace and grommit) wears!!! hahaha some random wellie knowledge there :D

In my lovely country, farmers wears black ones, contruction workers yellow. But everybody has their own color. I've pretty white with pink dots one it!! So cute! jeje

Haha, I had no idea Mika was so into his wellies. :naughty: I saw a pair online that had little turtles on them, and I SO wanted to buy them and didn't. If I ever see them again, I am definitely going to buy them. Turtle wellies are the best. :thumb_yello:

your still young, i call that twenteeen lol im 18....feel im gettin old hahha dont want to do anything anymore, just want to sit inside listen to mika and just be antisocial :naughty:

course im a biig grown uup now *hides her tamagotchi and pokemon game....*