• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone's probably already seen this so sorry! :lmfao:

Waiting and waiting and waiting

Friday, April 27th, 2007

I’m wishing my life away today. Two days until I see McFly…22 days until Radio One’s Big Weekend…187 days until my birthday, okay maybe not quite the last one yet, but been working on the Radio One mini site this week, which has been exciting (though even we don’t know the line-up yet) and am insanely excited about seeing McFly on Sunday. Danny. Yay. I shall have the trusty tvhits! camera with me (and a friend who is a decent photographer) so expect to see some of the highlights next week.

Speaking of McFly, don’t miss your chance to vote in our poll this weekend. (For the record, I’m veering between options B and C). If you’ve not voted in our polls before, you’ve missed out on telling us your fave soaps, pop princes and your views on all the couplings and splits in Celebsville.

This week then. Started off in the baking sunshine on Sunday cheering on Beauty Lou as she ran/limped the London marathon. We were all suitably impressed by her efforts as she finished in 5 hours 45 minutes. Which, to be fair, would probably be the time it would take me to run a mile. Needless to say, she couldn’t move enough to make it to work on Monday.

Checked out cool new singer Amy Macdonald on Wednesday. She had the most amazing massive voice, yet she’s only 19. Check her out. Interviewed the wonderful and slightly bonkers Mika on Monday. Had a nice chat on the phone while he was getting his make-up done for Vogue. V glamorous. He has a slight obsession with wellies. Am I alone in finding this weird?

Charlotte interviewed the ever-lovely office favourite Simon Webbe on Monday. She flirted with him a bit. She says she didn’t, but I know the truth… He did give her the scoop on his love life, but you’ll have to wait until 7 June to find out what he said.

OMG. Who saw The David Gest Show this week? The guy lives in a world of his own, brilliant. Poor old Matt though, being dragged around as his sidekick – David even got him confused with his PA at one point. Great telly. Just had some info through about this Sunday’s program and it sounds even better. I’ll have to tape it though. May have mentioned once or twice that I’m off to see McFly on Sunday…

Right, I’m off to practise my handwriting to make the perfect ‘Marry me Danny’ banner. Don’t forget to send us your news, views and gig reviews to hello@tvhitsmagazine.co.uk and keep checking the website for new comps, polls and interviews every day.

Viki

xx

lasagne please:mf_rosetinted::naughty::bleh:

it is run by this gorge spainiad. He always looks afta me and he is alwas saying how polite i am. I took my mum in there and he said exactly what i wanted before id sat down. i went away for a few mins and he was tellin mum how lovely i was.:blush-anim-cl:

it is run by this gorge spainiad. He always looks afta me and he is alwas saying how polite i am. I took my mum in there and he said exactly what i wanted before id sat down. i went away for a few mins and he was tellin mum how lovely i was.:blush-anim-cl:

oh yes, italian restaurant are the best:italia:

I went to the restaurant yesterday and my friend:blush-anim-cl: wasnt there!:crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...