MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so here's my video of mika entering the paladozza:

i stood right behind avoca, she was the reason why he stopped there (thanx avoca! :biggrin2: ). at about 0:35 he starts talking to queenie and blackqueen, he sees queenies shirt which is the same design as the black hoodie he once wore on those nightclub paparazzi pix, and he tells her that she has a good taste. :naughty: at about 1:00 he starts talking to avoca (you also can see him taking the pic with her later), and at 1:20 he says hi to me. :biggrin2: again, sorry for the quality, windows movie maker makes it bad and youtube makes it even worse. and sorry for the camera shaking, i tried to look and film at the same time, so most of the time i didn't even see what i was filming. :bleh:

What a sweet video:wub2:

thanks for posting it mellody!

and Robertina your report is AMAZING!!

Thanks to everyone for the reports/videos/photos!!!

...I have no words for the great saturday in Bologna.

And also the day after, at the breakfast...I'm going to write a blog on myspace for a virtual hug to french, spanish, deutch and italian people I already miss. And for Mika and his wonderful band, of course( Luke, you are too much in a hurry!!!)

Without words...an advance of my pics(and some video) I'll post tomorrow :)

...A piece of my heart...

9hxsjvzz3p.jpg

A HUGE Thanks for all of us!!! I spent a very beautiful time at Bologna : an amazing concert but also an amazing fans... I was so glad to meet all of you :

And the breakfeast was a delicious moment (even if I prefer the french croissant :roftl:! )

PS : Love this pic!! Thank you Esperia

Valeria, thanks for posting, allegra can tell you, we talked about you and i wanted to congratulate with you all in mikamusic!

ti parlo in italiano? è meglio?

beh, comunque....

grazie, guarda, allegra lo sa xchè ne ho parlato con lei...quando vi ho viste giù là, così allegre, colorate, piene di gioia, così...FAN! mi sono commossa.

ecco.

e volevo dirvelo su mikamusic, ma nn ho ancora avuto il tempo di connettere tutto il cervello...

siete state fantastiche, mika merita un fan club italiano bello, entusiasta, generoso e pieno di allegria! BRAVE!!! (o c'era anche qlche ometto? boh...nel caso, chiedo scusa...di solito siamo sl donne!!!)

io ho già detto che nn riesco a stare su più forum, e MFC mi impegna già tanto.... qs è la mia seconda casa ormai!

al prossimo concerto!

Giulin, hai visto come siamo precise? abbiam risposto alla stessa maniera...

caspita allegra, hai lasciato uno smile triste al posto sbagliato!

scusate ragazze di mikamusic...non era x voi nel post originale di giulietta!

eh ma che onori di casa fai allegra.....:boxed:

Grazie mille a tutti!!!

scrivo in italiano perchè per me l'inglese è impossibile...ma vedrete che piano piano ci riuscirò!!!

Comunque siamo riuscite a consegnare a Mika tutto quello che avevamo preparato per lui!!!E' stato gentilissimo!!!E comunque il merito è della Signora Penniman che non finire mai di ringraziare!!!E' lei che ci ha dato i pass a Bologna!!!!Che carina!!!!

Grazie mille a tutti!!!

scrivo in italiano perchè per me l'inglese è impossibile...ma vedrete che piano piano ci riuscirò!!!

Comunque siamo riuscite a consegnare a Mika tutto quello che avevamo preparato per lui!!!E' stato gentilissimo!!!E comunque il merito è della Signora Penniman che non finire mai di ringraziare!!!E' lei che ci ha dato i pass a Bologna!!!!Che carina!!!!

oh yes....mommy rocks! :punk: :punk: