MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Sorry I'm a bit late with starting this, but this is the thread where we'd

love to see all your reports about the Bologna gig!

Thanks! :)

dcdeb

ETA: Links to photos:

Robertina, Mika and the MFC Flag

Mika waving

MFC Group I

MFC Group II

MFC Group III

Bus -- Martin

Matt & Avoca

Avoca & Mika

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Quote from Avoca)

the animal dance was cute and they did the usual naughty moves but also fight ones and it was funny and appreciated by the audience.

he sported the usual shirt with painted on braces, a pair of white pants with a silver strip on sides, the silver sneakers and a set of gorgeous jackets, one bette than the other. I love them truly all (can ya notice I am back in mika land full gear..?). esperia and I am sure others too took a quantity of incredible pics and film. my camera sucks so i didn' take any, I just jumped, sing aloud, screamed and danced.

when the gig was over we chatted more among us mfc'ers. ana said bye cause she had to take the buss home right away. she was so thrilled her first gig and she had got to meet him in the afternoon so she was over the moon.

we then moved to the back entrance again but this time there were hundreds persons.

we moved to the part opposite the one I was in during the afternoon.

again more chats while waiting for mika.

he came out after a while, after the official meet & greet (a lovely surprise for that ) and started talking and signing stuff for poeple on the opposite part. people queued normally and he was so sweet, signed for an hour almost, talk and hugged or gave a kiss to everyone. we hoped he came in our direction too. then queen and black queen were interviewed. it was then clear after that and the last people on the opposite side he'd go (he was extremely and I mean extremly kind and smiley and truly nice, but he did look tired by then). so i though to run in the other way and take my chance queueing with last persons in the line. so it was shortly after my turn.

so I said him hello, it's me again. and we started talking about the bday gift. he thanked me about it very much and told again how amazing it was and how much he loved everything. I said him you have no idea how much I chased ya all over europe with this and he said I know and I am very sorry about this... ok at that time I could have died a happy woman. then he said he could fit the beautiful embroyderied shirt (auuuuudeeeeeeeeeee) and that he adored the cards, how beautiful and different they are and what i job I had done with the binding... and he asked me if I had made some item ont he cards myself, plus he said how much he loved the rosette I had put together with the blank black rosette sarina had given me.

then we hugged each other real tight and I was like over the moon. above.

finally when security said, you can go now, I asked him to have smt signed (I had the mfc signal I had waved all throughout gig) and he signed that. and said bye till next time nd I said see ya in london and he said positively (i for got to give him the date for the xmas gift delivery, damn ).

A surprise?!! I just caught that

Glad to see you copied Avocas reports to this new thread! :thumb_yello:

Avoca, thanks for your more than lovely report!!! Stratosphere for sure!!! :punk:

Got a message from Robi 30 min ago:

I had a meet and greet and had the flag SIGNED! Will post everything tonite. I am still wondering if it really happened!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I am SOOOO waiting for more reports! :punk:

Oh, Avoca your reports are amazaing!!! (I'm really sorry and a bit sad that I couldn't stay longer, though) There's not really much to add to them but I'm gonna do my own anyway just to express all these amazing feelings that are flashing through my body and my mind right now!!:wub2: All I can say that yesterday was officialy the happiest day of my life and that I have never before in my entire life had better time!!:punk::mf_lustslow:

Mika is just so...ohm, I'm speachless! I enjoyed his performance so much that I thought it was going to kill me-it's a luck that beeing to happy doesn't kill you!:bleh::naughty:

Right now my mind is so busy with all these memories and impressions that I need to get some time to take a deep breath in and to start writing my report, I'll try to finish it today. I'm also a bit tired because I came home 2 hours ago and I only got 6hours of sleeping this weekend but however I just cannot close my eyes. I'm still over the moon.:biggrin2:

It was so much fun to meet all the others from the forum and Avoca- I owe you a big time!! Thanks for everything!:thumb_yello:

Ahhh! Avoca, what an amazing night and an amazing review.

I am just bubbling with happiness for you. I'm all jittery just reading about your experience! What an awesome, awesome night. You totally deserve it, 'specially with all the hard work you put into the birthday present project.

Can't wait to see the pics! :mf_lustslow:

By the way... The show was awesome!!!

...and after the show, we waited in line for him at his bus to sign autographs and greet us. The security guys said the girl who was right before me should've been the last, but then Mika told them to let me (and a few other people after me) in!

I was supposed to ask him to marry me (or at least a civil partnership!), but all I could say was: "Great show tonight!", followed by "Thanks" and "Hello Gorgeous!!!" :°D I couldn't remember clearly if he said anything at all to me, I was kinda shocked! He's so *eff*in' tall! Boy! I'm 6'1" and he stands several inches over me!!!! :o