Happy Ending On Australian TV?

afazza

I was watching [V] the other day and Happy Ending was on! Argh. I still haven't seen Big Girl yet. But the movie clip looked so much better on TV...:wub2:

Big Girl came out before Happy Ending right? Only Grace Kelly, Love Today and Happy Ending play on the radio. Why hasn't Big Girl come out over here yet? Confusing. :(

Just thought I'd let you know that.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling they missed BG to tie in with the release of HE in the UK- don't know any official release dates but am assuming it will be in the next month or so??? Does anyone know when it is being released in the states?

I too am yet to see HE on tv- even though I pratcially have my tv permanently on V2, listen to nova all the time... one day...

I have been wondering when and waiting for 'Big Girls' to be released.....i thought maybe somehow i had missed it.....i desperately want to have the single, but have not found it anywhere! Grrrrr! Oh and my brother saw Happy Ending on Video Hits last weekend, and of course i was absolutely jealous as i was at work!!! Double Grrrr!! I hope to see it next weekend maybe. Doesnt it just suck being so far away from Mika?? :sneaky2:

afazza, you should come and join us in the aussie thread in the chit chat section.

We'd love to say hi to you, and we can talk about all things Mika related in Oz. :thumb_yello:

YAY! SOCIALLY ACCEPTED! :roftl:

Lmaoo... Mika really needs to come over here. He doesn't realize how much we need him! Lets kidnap him and bring him over here!

:cool:

I have a feeling they missed BG to tie in with the release of HE in the UK- don't know any official release dates but am assuming it will be in the next month or so??? Does anyone know when it is being released in the states?

I too am yet to see HE on tv- even though I pratcially have my tv permanently on V2, listen to nova all the time... one day...

I think you're right... They're releasing HE either on the 12th or the 19th of November (I think DC said the DVD was the 19th)... He posted it in the Australian thread...

Lmaoo... Mika really needs to come over here. He doesn't realize how much we need him! Lets kidnap him and bring him over here!

Totally... some of us plan to follow him around Oz when he comes back....

DAMN IT MIKA, ANNOUNCE SOME TOUR DATES FOR OZ VERY SOON!!!

And I'm planning on following Nico and Soangel around Australia when Mika comes back.. :naughty:

And DC.. I better meet you cos I am working hard on getting you that Lemon DP.. SJP offered her curls btw... :wink2:

back to the reason I come by..

I have seen Happy Ending on MusicMax 3 times now.. yay!!!:biggrin2:

And I'm planning on following Nico and Soangel around Australia when Mika comes back.. :naughty:

And DC.. I better meet you cos I am working hard on getting you that Lemon DP.. SJP offered her curls btw... :wink2:

I think we could put up with you following us around :wink2:

Provided you bring Mika cookies

Being his sister, you'd think he'd come back for me right?

He forgot to take me home last time. :sneaky2:

Yep... sure is... I got it on Amazon UK... along with HE vinyl, BG vinyl, the DVD and the calendar...

A 7 inch vinyl of Big Girls came for me in the mail yesterday for my birthday!!! :mf_lustslow:

Dont have a record player, but thats ok, i wouldnt want it to get scratched anyway!!

I think we could put up with you following us around :wink2:

Provided you bring Mika cookies

Of course..

oh yeah I forgot to ask!! can I come??

I guess that would've been classed as stalking otherwise..

Oh well,, I'll drink 'to intervention orders..' :naughty:

I will have to start listening to musicmax rather than channel v2!

I was at work last night, the only one in the office, and i thought i'd turn on the radio for a little while.....and im glad i did because the second song that came on was HAPPY ENDING!!!! It was brilliant! I stopped work and didnt start again til it was over :) (it was the first time i'd heard it on radio so i was ecstatic!)

And i must say, i do love the beat that theyve put behind it......makes you wanna dance even though its a sad song! :biggrin2:

I love Mika's whole album to bits, but i must admit HAPPY ENDING has got to be my favourite.....funny how someone can make a song that makes you want to both dance and cry at the same time!

Of course..

oh yeah I forgot to ask!! can I come??

I guess that would've been classed as stalking otherwise..

Oh well,, I'll drink 'to intervention orders..' :naughty:

*hands on hip*

No you can not come

You better stick to stalking

*raises class*

To intervention orders... lets hope we manage to steer clear of them :wink2: