Elvis Presley

Aurelien

Hello:punk:

I was just wondering if any of you liked Elvis ?:thumb_yello:

I've been a huge fan of his since the age of 10. I have over 100 CD's, about 50 DVD's, countless books, posters and everything lol:mf_rosetinted: He's just the best !:biggrin2:

Anyways, any Elvis fans out there ??:bleh:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo, without him music wouldn't be the way it is:thumb_yello:

You are so right about that, Ingie!

Maybe i'm not a big fan or sth like that but i really like his songs, especially "Can't help alling in love". He had amazing voice!

"Can't Help Falling in Love" is a fabulous song! I'm not a huge Elvis fan, but I really like that one.

And Elvis was such a hottie in his army days...:wub2:

I remember growing up and listening to Elvis tracks on my mom's old record player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J3tdAuBJ3k

Love this one! :punk:

Funny to think people around the world were obsessing about Elvis 50 years ago like we're all obsessing over Mika today. I hope people are still waxing poetic about Mika 50 years from now. :mf_lustslow:

I'm a huge Elvis-fan! :punk: (Actually we had a thread about Elvis already. :wink2: Made by me. It's somewhere in General Chin Wagging... Somewhere...)

I'm a proud member of The Official Elvis Presley Fan Club of Finland - the biggest fun club in this country! :biggrin2: I have soooo many Elvis records that I can't keep track of them anymore. :roftl: (Aurelien's collection still beats mine.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgPSIHs8oIU

I remember growing up and listening to Elvis tracks on my mom's old record player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J3tdAuBJ3k

Love this one! :punk:

Funny to think people around the world were obsessing about Elvis 50 years ago like we're all obsessing over Mika today. I hope people are still waxing poetic about Mika 50 years from now. :mf_lustslow:

OoooOOOo I enjoyed that video :biggrin2: thanks for reminding me I can view st0of like this on Utube, here is one of my fave Elvis ones, the words are just so goddam SEXY :mf_lustslow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgPSIHs8oIU

I'm a huge Elvis-fan! :punk: (Actually we had a thread about Elvis already. :wink2: Made by me. It's somewhere in General Chin Wagging... Somewhere...)

I'm a proud member of The Official Elvis Presley Fan Club of Finland - the biggest fun club in this country! :biggrin2: I have soooo many Elvis records that I can't keep track of them anymore. :roftl: (Aurelien's collection still beats mine.)

Wicked! I've been a member of the French Elvis Presley fan club for 6 years. They boast a membership of an excessive 20,000 people and you'll never guess the average age!! ... 24 !:punk: That's Elvis's strength, he keeps attracting young generations to his music. I mean, I fell into his world at the age of 10 !:bleh:

Wicked! I've been a member of the French Elvis Presley fan club for 6 years. They boast a membership of an excessive 20,000 people and you'll never guess the average age!! ... 24 !:punk: That's Elvis's strength, he keeps attracting young generations to his music. I mean, I fell into his world at the age of 10 !:bleh:

:shocked: Wow! that is something! We have only about 1000 members. :sneaky2::biggrin2:

This year is my third year as a member. The club arranges a meeting every summer, and last August some of the members went to Memphis for three weeks! :punk: Too bad I didn't have enough money to go with them. That's because I spend all my money on Mika gigs. :roftl:

You're so right. He keeps forever young because he gets young fans all the time. I was about 10 as well when I first heard his records and fell in love.

Yeah that's been my dream too. :thumb_yello:

Some day I'm going to make that dream come true - If there will be no Mika gigs where I should go to in the near future. :naughty:

What am I blabbing? They didn't stay in Memphis the whole three weeks. They also went to Las Vegas and New York and Nashville and everywhere... :D

• 2 years later...