MIKA @ Ice Hall Winterthur, Switzerland (23.10.07) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Haha and i bet your friend loves you for that.. that she could stand right next to you. Hmm ok i know it for sure.. :D SHE ABSOLUTLY LOVES YOUU! XD

Ooii your friend likes that kind of music??? *haha* You know she s not strange at al but she changed in the last few months.. Till Montpellier she's not the same anymore

I LOVE YOU LOADS DARLING

Love you too Lea... See ya tomorrow :biggrin2:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sivan Darling

haha yes :naughty: next time I won't sing along if somebody next to me is filming haha

:biggrin2: good girl! lol

well see if summer can film another FANTASTIC video like she did when we were in SF (the Sweet dreams one) :) that video is everywhere! lol

:biggrin2: good girl! lol

well see if summer can film another FANTASTIC video like she did when we were in SF (the Sweet dreams one) :) that video is everywhere! lol

I guess I saw it but I don't know which one you mean.. do you have a link... if you don't know it now you don't have to search... was just curious

I guess I saw it but I don't know which one you mean.. do you have a link... if you don't know it now you don't have to search... was just curious

This is a rarity for me, but I have the link to hand :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=267351&postcount=14

Fingers crossed that it works....

And amazingly sexy is putting it mildly.

Review of violetsky :blush-anim-cl:

Before the concert

violetskylk6.jpg

That’s me in the train with my chain… it says VIOLETSKY on the heart ! I did it myself it’s real silver ^^

One of my friends and I went to Winterthur very early.. we were there at about 4 pm. The icehall was open and we went in and could see the concert hall through the glass doors. There were no people and we thought ok. Let’s go to the shopping centre which was very near… when we came back after about half an hour there were barriers everywhere and there were about 8 people already waiting outside. We talked to them and everybody was very nice but we had to wait two hours !! And it was very very cold !!!

beforetheconcertnt5.jpg

Sitting in front of the stage

befoooreze7.jpg

WOW. You guys are very cute. !!!!!! And look very excited as well.

PICS

mikas4eo1.jpg

mikas5ph5.jpg

mikas6fy3.jpg

mikas7aw4.jpg

mikas8dq0.jpg

I am so surprised how great these pics are. When I went to the gigs. I was so excited that my pcitures came out horrible. :thumbdown: I suck at taking them. But in your case, they are awesome. How do you do it??

By the way, I love MIka all sweaty!!!. :biggrin2: