MIKA @ Ice Hall Winterthur, Switzerland (23.10.07) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I really can't sleep haha.. but I'm in bed now with the notebook (laptop) ... so I can't write the report because I should sleep now. I have to get up early tomorrow and I don't have the pics and everything uploaded to the computer.. so you have to wait I'm soory

Well he said quite a lot in Swissgerman I remember

*Fille Dank für de netti Empfang* (Thank you very much for the nice greeting)

*Das isch en neue song* (this is a new song)

*Ich han das lied zunere Plattefirma gschickt* ( I've sent this song to a record label.

and at the beginning he said ADE (bye) :roftl:

and a lor more.. .I think I recorded some of the sentences and write them tomorrow ;)

and when he tried to speak swissgerman suddenly all the french speaking people from switzerland screamed *en francais en francais*

and he was like ... en francais??? then he said it in french again.. then english and then said something like ... I feel like a dictionary and laughted

hehe, indeed, Mika is a very cute form of a dictionary! :biggrin2:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swissgerman:

Some more I remember

Ich versuechs Ich verschprächs ! ( I try it I promise)

Ich hang seit das gsemmer no ( I said we will see) without an accent !! Never heard a foreign speak that good swissgerman !!!!

:wub2: :wub2: that is just incredible!!! How on earth does he do that??? :wink2:

btw, violetsky: thank you once again for all of your reports!!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the report and pics Violetsky. :thumb_yello:

I wonder if Mika will speak Swedish at his gig in Stockholm. I wouldn't be surprised if he does. :punk:

I could teach him some Finnish if I manage to meet him. :biggrin2:

Oh no Marianne, please DON'T teach him Finnish...or you might risk me to get a heart attack!!! :mf_lustslow: Guys speaking Finnish....OMG...and if this would be Mika.....too much to take!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: :wub2: that is just incredible!!! How on earth does he do that??? :wink2:

btw, violetsky: thank you once again for all of your reports!!! :thumb_yello:

and now he adds yet another language to those he already spoke! it's just amazing! he must be really talented with languages, too bad he is dyslexic!

Oh no Marianne, please DON'T teach him Finnish...or you might risk me to get a heart attack!!! :mf_lustslow: Guys speaking Finnish....OMG...and if this would be Mika.....too much to take!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

hehe :naughty:

no I think Finnish is impossible for anyone to learn! and if mika does, he has my eternal respect!! :mf_rosetinted:

You know what Mariposa, the more I think about it the more reasonable it seems. I could at least tell him how to say 'thank you' and 'my pleasure' in Finnish. That is if I have enough time for that if... WHEN I meet him in Stockholm. Maybe he would then remember me in London and say 'kiitos!' :shocked::stretcher::wub2:

You know what Mariposa, the more I think about it the more reasonable it seems. I could at least tell him how to say 'thank you' and 'my pleasure' in Finnish. That is if I have enough time for that if... WHEN I meet him in Stockholm. Maybe he would then remember me in London and say 'kiitos!' :shocked::stretcher::wub2:

*drops dead*

At least I wouldn't help me to lose my obsession with Finnish! :biggrin2:

thanks for the video! i was also there, but not in the first row.

i hope you can also upload the video where he plays the drum. or better: upload every second of video you have! :punk:

edit: oh, i forgot: the concert was really great! i also liked the support band. :)

i hope that mika will return soon to switzerland. and if not: go on, work on your next album! i want it!! :punk:

Thank you! :punk:

PS: I can hear you singing :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl: I knoww how embarrassing...!!!!!!!! When I heard it I thought... how could I sing so wrong??? but I guess if it's so loud you don't really hear yourself haha... at the end it's the boy beside me who screams, sings.. dunno .. but that's not me ;)

i hope you can also upload the video where he plays the drum. or better: upload every second of video you have! :punk:

edit: oh, i forgot: the concert was really great! i also liked the support band. :)

i hope that mika will return soon to switzerland. and if not: go on, work on your next album! i want it!! :punk:

You can write about your experiences at the concert too if you want... I told everybody there he should come here... but you said you heard about MFC at youtube so it wasn't me in your case ^^ you found the way to MFC on your own ^^

I will upload the video as soon as I have time for it ;) I also have a vid where he speaks a bit swissgerman... wasn't that CUTE ????:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

You can write about your experiences at the concert too if you want... I told everybody there he should come here... but you said you heard about MFC at youtube so it wasn't me in your case ^^ you found the way to MFC on your own ^^

I will upload the video as soon as I have time for it ;) I also have a vid where he speaks a bit swissgerman... wasn't that CUTE ????:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Yay!! I'm excited!

:welcomeani:

Would love to hear more of your thoughts, if you want to share them!

And yes, you're right -- we're all ready for more Mika, either live or

in a new album! :thumb_yello:

Before Mika came on stage

Well when we finally could go inside we ran to the front and were at thefirst row .. of course there were barriers too for that we could not touch the stage or something but still VERY near.

Well we sat on the floor to have more room because my other friend came later and we wanted that she could be at the same place like we were. When my friend came nobody cared because I stood up and there was enough place for her. Then Yelle came on stage ! I didn’t like her ! But my friend did… Well at least she only played half an hour…

Beside me was a boy.. I guess he was gay.. He had curly hair too and he spoke swissgerman and Spanish. He always screamed VERY loud and I think Mika smiled at him once or two times too ^^ He was cute ! ^^

That’s him… I hope he doesn’t mind that I uploaded a pic of him here :S Maybe he will be a new member here soon … who knows

himfj1.jpg

Then we had to wait more than an hour until Mika came on stage… that was the reason why we had to leave immediately after the concert. :thumbdown:

Haha and i bet your friend loves you for that.. that she could stand right next to you. Hmm ok i know it for sure.. :D SHE ABSOLUTLY LOVES YOUU! XD

Ooii your friend likes that kind of music??? *haha* You know she s not strange at al but she changed in the last few months.. Till Montpellier she's not the same anymore

I LOVE YOU LOADS DARLING

:blush-anim-cl: I knoww how embarrassing...!!!!!!!! When I heard it I thought... how could I sing so wrong??? but I guess if it's so loud you don't really hear yourself haha... at the end it's the boy beside me who screams, sings.. dunno .. but that's not me ;)

LOL! i have a video like that to that i sing... it was on my first mika concert :naughty: since than i know better! hahaha