MIKA @ Ice Hall Winterthur, Switzerland (23.10.07) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Well he said quite a lot in Swissgerman I remember

*Fille Dank für de netti Empfang* (Thank you very much for the nice greeting)

*Das isch en neue song* (this is a new song)

*Ich han das lied zunere Plattefirma gschickt* ( I've sent this song to a record label.

and at the beginning he said ADE (bye) :roftl:

and a lor more.. .I think I recorded some of the sentences and write them tomorrow ;)

and when he tried to speak swissgerman suddenly all the french speaking people from switzerland screamed *en francais en francais*

and he was like ... en francais??? then he said it in french again.. then english and then said something like ... I feel like a dictionary and laughted

Wow!!!

This is unbelievable !!!:shocked:

I haven't meet in my entire life a genious man like him !!!

I'm impressed !!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww! Thanks for you amazing report Violetsky! :thumb_yello:

Too bad that you couldn't stay after the concert but you were first row anyway! Cool that he noticed that you knew the lyrics to his new song! :punk:

Hehe, I love the fact that he speaks to his audience in so many different languages... I really wonder if he manages to speak Dutch. :naughty:

Awww! Thanks for you amazing report Violetsky! :thumb_yello:

Too bad that you couldn't stay after the concert but you were first row anyway! Cool that he noticed that you knew the lyrics to his new song! :punk:

Hehe, I love the fact that he speaks to his audience in so many different languages... I really wonder if he manages to speak Dutch. :naughty:

I was wondering about that too, Mika speaking Dutch. But it would be very very cool if he did, we can teach him Blue!

Violetsky, thanks for your report!

Review of violetsky :blush-anim-cl:

Before the concert

violetskylk6.jpg

That’s me in the train with my chain… it says VIOLETSKY on the heart ! I did it myself it’s real silver ^^

One of my friends and I went to Winterthur very early.. we were there at about 4 pm. The icehall was open and we went in and could see the concert hall through the glass doors. There were no people and we thought ok. Let’s go to the shopping centre which was very near… when we came back after about half an hour there were barriers everywhere and there were about 8 people already waiting outside. We talked to them and everybody was very nice but we had to wait two hours !! And it was very very cold !!!

beforetheconcertnt5.jpg

Sitting in front of the stage

befoooreze7.jpg

Before Mika came on stage

Well when we finally could go inside we ran to the front and were at thefirst row .. of course there were barriers too for that we could not touch the stage or something but still VERY near.

Well we sat on the floor to have more room because my other friend came later and we wanted that she could be at the same place like we were. When my friend came nobody cared because I stood up and there was enough place for her. Then Yelle came on stage ! I didn’t like her ! But my friend did… Well at least she only played half an hour…

Beside me was a boy.. I guess he was gay.. He had curly hair too and he spoke swissgerman and Spanish. He always screamed VERY loud and I think Mika smiled at him once or two times too ^^ He was cute ! ^^

That’s him… I hope he doesn’t mind that I uploaded a pic of him here :S Maybe he will be a new member here soon … who knows

himfj1.jpg

Then we had to wait more than an hour until Mika came on stage… that was the reason why we had to leave immediately after the concert. :thumbdown:

MIKAAAAAAAA

Now the best part !!!!! First Mikey came on stage and then Martin.. You couldn’t see cherisse and Luke because there was a kind of curtain. Then there was a VERY big balloon and we all excepted Mika behind it and when it bursted there was his background singer and everybody was like :boxed:

But then he came on stage and I couldn’t scream anymore for about 30 seconds because I was so …………. You know what I mean .. I always talk about him and then suddenly he stands in front of me :mf_lustslow:

HE IS SOOOO AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sang RELAXX and the audience was very cool ! He knows how to put the audience into good humour

Then he said hello in swissgerman !! and then he said ADE (bye) and we were like… what ? haha

Well I just realized that I have no idea in which order he played the songs haha… My mind is filled with other things !!!

So I guess second was *Big girl * Well it gets too long anyway if I told you about every song..

So the best for me was *Holy Johnny*, *ring ring* and *How much do you love me* because I guess I was the only one who knew the songs haha and as I said he realized that I already know *how much do you love me*

A girl next to me made the video of the whole song for me… so you can see when he sings EVERYDAY he looked at me and smiled ^^ I almost fainted haha :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHW-9x_4UAY

There were NO Big Girls and Lollipop girls on stage… that was a bit sad.. But at least MIKA was there and that’s more than enough !!!

the topless vid (turn down volume)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mxtAJc40SAk

Wow, great pics, thanks a lot for your report, so good you made it to row #1 without having to queue at 1 pm already :bleh:

And how amazing, he spoke your language, blimey, I'm German and I'd knot my tongue trying to say those sentences in Schwizerdütsch :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Wow, great pics, thanks a lot for your report, so good you made it to row #1 without having to queue at 1 pm already :bleh:

And how amazing, he spoke your language, blimey, I'm German and I'd knot my tongue trying to say those sentences in Schwizerdütsch :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

haha my computer just crashed down .. I'm on another PC now... glad the last post was posted anyway although my screen was black ^^

Yes he spoke swissgerman better then most of the germans i know who tried it :naughty:

Hahahaha poor Mika! He's turned into a walking dictionary! I would have loved to see him saying everything in 3 different languages...I bet you guys were just trying to keep him there all night! :roftl:

Aha, this sounds great! And it's a good thing for his brain saying in a lot of languages :biggrin2:

I haven't been here for ages =( It sounds like you had an amazing time I'm so happy for you :huglove:

YVONNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!¨¨ the second Swiss member who doesn't live in switzerland anymore :(

How are you ???? The concert was AMAZING so sad you couldn't be there :thumbdown:

I really can't sleep haha.. but I'm in bed now with the notebook (laptop) ... so I can't write the report because I should sleep now. I have to get up early tomorrow and I don't have the pics and everything uploaded to the computer.. so you have to wait I'm soory

Well he said quite a lot in Swissgerman I remember

*Fille Dank für de netti Empfang* (Thank you very much for the nice greeting)

*Das isch en neue song* (this is a new song)

*Ich han das lied zunere Plattefirma gschickt* ( I've sent this song to a record label.

and at the beginning he said ADE (bye) :roftl:

and a lor more.. .I think I recorded some of the sentences and write them tomorrow ;)

and when he tried to speak swissgerman suddenly all the french speaking people from switzerland screamed *en francais en francais*

and he was like ... en francais??? then he said it in french again.. then english and then said something like ... I feel like a dictionary and laughted

LOL!!!! he is so funny :) when i see him i might teach him some hebrew! hahahaha poor guy ;)

awwww, violetsky you were really close to stage!! beautiful pics! and the striped jacket.. :wub2: I am mika's jackets fan # 1 :mf_rosetinted:*runs for the fear of being shot by kata when she finds out I am listing myself into a club* :roftl::naughty:

yvonne!! we missed ya here! hope you are doing fine. :bleh: too bad you missed the swiss gig.. :boxed:

You can try to teach him THIS

(BTW in Germany it was an Orbit chewing gum jingle :naughty: )

Oooh! Would be good if I understood it first! :blink::roftl: It's a

dialect that they are singing, and there are many dialects in Finland! :naughty:

But it would be fab though if Mika sang at least part of that on stage! :lmao:

girls, all is so beautiful. belive me, since the 10 of october i was eating tones of chocolate sitting in front of my pc and see all pics and videos. i wasn't be able to post a single message. but now i wanna thank all of you who endure cold and tired and hungry and thursty to see our beloved mika and thank you all cause only because of you i was able to reflect myself in thet amazing moments. once again a huge thank you all and a big hug.