MIKA @ Ice Hall Winterthur, Switzerland (23.10.07) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

OK, violetsky, we're counting on you! :biggrin2:

And anyone else who might have been to this show on 23 October!

Please post your stories and pics or vids here -- we're anxious to

hear every last detail! :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: FULL REVIEW AT PAGE 4-5

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY I'm back :punk:

Well I couldn't stay there after the show because our last train was leaving right after the concert :thumbdown::blink::thumbdown: So I didn't talk to him... I'm sad about that :sad: but I can understand that my friends didn't wanted to wait until the morning to get a train ...

BUT the show was AMAZIIIIIIIIING

I was in the first row !!!!!!! I waited two hours and it was sooo cold but worth it !!!!

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOL !!!!

and once he smiled at me because he played *how much do you love me* and said it's a very new song and then I sang along and he looked at me and then he smiled because I already knew the words haha :roftl:

I hope that we'll get new Swiss members here ! I told everyone to come here !!!

Ow and the CUTEST THING EVER !!!! He spoke SWISSGERMAN !!!! Normally if the artists tries to speak German they don't speak Swissgerman but he did !!! And he did it VERY well !!!!

I write more tomorrow !!! I have a video of "how much do you love me" and one when he plays the drums topless :naughty:

Good night everybody and thank you for thinking of me while I had the greatest time in my life !!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY I'm back :punk:

Well I couldn't stay there after the show because our last train was leaving right after the concert :thumbdown: So I didn't talk to him... I'm sad about that :sad: but I can understand that my friends didn't wanted to wait until the morning to get a train ...

BUT the show was AMAZIIIIIIIIING

I was in the first row !!!!!!! I waited two hours and it was sooo cold but worth it !!!!

and once he smiled at me because he played *how much do you love me* and said it's a very new song and then I sang along and he looked at me and then he smiled because I already knew the words haha :roftl:

I hope that we'll get new Swiss members here ! I told everyone to come here !!!

Ow and the CUTEST THING EVER !!!! He spoke SWISSGERMAN !!!! Normally if the artists tries to speak German they don't speak Swissgerman but he did !!! And he did it VERY well !!!!

I write more tomorrow !!! I have a video of "how much do you love me" and one when he plays the drums topless :naughty:

Good night everybody and thank you for thinking of me while I had the greatest time in my life !!!!

Oh Céline....glad you were having a great time!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for writing that report before going to bed!!!

What did Mika say in Schwyzerdytsch?OMG, he really makes an effort to be loved by the people of any country he goes to - how amazing is that???? :wub2:

What did Mika say in Schwyzerdytsch?OMG, he really makes an effort to be loved by the people of any country he goes to - how amazing is that???? :wub2:

I really can't sleep haha.. but I'm in bed now with the notebook (laptop) ... so I can't write the report because I should sleep now. I have to get up early tomorrow and I don't have the pics and everything uploaded to the computer.. so you have to wait I'm soory

Well he said quite a lot in Swissgerman I remember

*Fille Dank für de netti Empfang* (Thank you very much for the nice greeting)

*Das isch en neue song* (this is a new song)

*Ich han das lied zunere Plattefirma gschickt* ( I've sent this song to a record label.

and at the beginning he said ADE (bye) :roftl:

and a lor more.. .I think I recorded some of the sentences and write them tomorrow ;)

and when he tried to speak swissgerman suddenly all the french speaking people from switzerland screamed *en francais en francais*

and he was like ... en francais??? then he said it in french again.. then english and then said something like ... I feel like a dictionary and laughted

Yay violetsky...thank you soooo much for this report. I know how hard it is to sleep after the concert, but never mind, we will watch your videos and photos when they are ready, take your time.

I am very impressed that he is speaking everyone's language! MIKA LET ME TEACH YOU JAPANESE READY FOR YOUR NEXT JAPAN TOUR!!!!!:punk:

It must be so weird for him to realise that he has fans and then has MFC FANS who know the words to songs that he hasn't even written yet!! :roftl:

How does he keep doing it???? :shocked: Surely he can't keep this up in every country he visits??

The man is unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Where do his talents end??? :wub2:

Vix x

and when he tried to speak swissgerman suddenly all the french speaking people from switzerland screamed *en francais en francais*

and he was like ... en francais??? then he said it in french again.. then english and then said something like ... I feel like a dictionary and laughted

He's just too good to be true!! :shocked::wub2: :wub2:

Vix x

<snip>

Awesome awesome awesome news! I'm glad you had a great time, violetsky!

Can't wait to hear the rest when you're ready! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hahahaha poor Mika! He's turned into a walking dictionary! I would have loved to see him saying everything in 3 different languages...I bet you guys were just trying to keep him there all night! :roftl:

I and when he tried to speak swissgerman suddenly all the french speaking people from switzerland screamed *en francais en francais*

OMG how freakin' multilingual can he be?! :mf_lustslow:

And front row - that must have been so amazing. Sounds like a great time.

awwww,violetsky, I'm SO SO SO happy fro ya! I know how much you wanted to see him after the summer mess!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

so so so pleased really!

I LOVE how sweet he is in trying and make everyone feel "at home" (well, they are, it's him the guest! :naughty: , but you get me... :wink2: ) speaking the native language of most part of the audience.. :wub2: not being cheesy, it's a sign of respect not just enterteinment.

I am very impressed that he is speaking everyone's language! MIKA LET ME TEACH YOU JAPANESE READY FOR YOUR NEXT JAPAN TOUR!!!!!:punk:

Yup!plus it is really sweet!

Can I learn japanese from you too?

I love Japan :wub2:

I want to visit it :mf_lustslow:

BTW, I'm happy for you guys!

Being in the 1st row is AMAZING!

I really can't sleep haha.. but I'm in bed now with the notebook (laptop) ... so I can't write the report because I should sleep now. I have to get up early tomorrow and I don't have the pics and everything uploaded to the computer.. so you have to wait I'm soory

Well he said quite a lot in Swissgerman I remember

*Fille Dank für de netti Empfang* (Thank you very much for the nice greeting)

*Das isch en neue song* (this is a new song)

*Ich han das lied zunere Plattefirma gschickt* ( I've sent this song to a record label.

and at the beginning he said ADE (bye) :roftl:

and a lor more.. .I think I recorded some of the sentences and write them tomorrow ;)

Unbelieveably amazing. :blush-anim-cl: I'd love to hear him say that :biggrin2:

Soo great you had a blast :thumb_yello: