So, I've been thinking...

IngievV

:naughty: :naughty: You've got to be joking!

What, joking that he has shaven, or joking that I fancy him?

:naughty:

Sorry, neither!:bleh:

My husband doesn't mind that I fancy Rafa, but he doesn't really like me fancying Mika. Why is that. Men are weird.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww i hop e i meet xomeone like your husband !!1 someone who is ok with me fancying the pants of mika!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi emmylou, just seen that you are from Barnsley - so am I :biggrin2: First time I've seen anyone else from Barnsley on here!

My hub tries to ignore that I fancy Mika. It's just easier that way I reckon :naughty:

He really must have had too much time on his hands during his little holiday cos I found some other looks that he's obviously been trying out!!

mikabunches.jpg

The look he's going to go for in the Lollipop video?

mikapinkpunk.jpg

The angrier look for the new album??

Vix x

Those are awesome :lmao:

Mika wants to experiment with his looks right? Well I found the perfect look for him:

mikamoustache.jpg

mikamoustache2.jpg

Doesn't he look extremely gorgeous?:biggrin2: I think he should hire me, it'll be great for his image...

Yeah I am extremely bored:naughty:

Aaaaah that look is quite weird. I think he will be noticed definately.

Mika wants to experiment with his looks right? Well I found the perfect look for him:

mikamoustache.jpg

mikamoustache2.jpg

Doesn't he look extremely gorgeous?:biggrin2: I think he should hire me, it'll be great for his image...

Yeah I am extremely bored:naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: ohlala !!! DonMika !:biggrin2:

mikamoustache.jpg

You know, looking at this pic again, I can't get it out of my mind that he looks like one of those tea-cakes or cookies that are very typical in Spain.

they are a golden colour and then have chocolate on one or both sides, and the shape of his chin with that little "hairy" bit on it just looks sooo much like them!

HAHA!!

Here is a picture that is not quite what I mean, but it sort of gives an idea...these are similar cookies, but the ones I mean are a lighter colour and then with the chocolatey bits. The shape is similar though.

Oh no, you'll now think that I have totally lost my mind, but to me it makes a lot of sense, lol!

carquinyoliszu0.jpg